Lukius
Lukius
MVP+
Ratings
Colder than ice, harder than stone.
We are Battleborn,
and thust we rise from the ashes!

Why join Battleborn?
Our power level is 85/120 and growing. Our base is mighty huge, including a PVP arena with a place for spectators, a prison, a council, cafeteria, mineshaft, garden, rooms for each member of our faction and many more. Our faction is filled with the best, who may have started out just some noob looking for a place to keep their things. But over time, we train them into something better!
If you join Battleborn, you have your own room and get to decorate it however you please. Battleborn supplies you with nice sets of armor, weapons and tools!

upload_2015-2-1_15-9-29.png

What can you expect from Battleborn?
Once you join, you are assigned a job of your choosing. Miners, for example, have missions given to them involving the mineshaft. Ones of Leadership will send the miner into the mine with a goal, and they return with that goal.
Assassin ranks will be sent to kill users. Warriors will be sent to clean out faction bases, while the Guards stay at the base and keep strangers from entering. You can also expect a lot of rules, for we are a very organized faction and will simply not accept foolishness.
Every now and then, we have meetings in the faction council. In the council, we also meet with ally's, guests and even enemys.

What are these rules you speak of?
If we let you inside the faction walls, there are some things you need to follow.

1) No teleporting anyone. This includes the faction leader, and faction members as well. Nomatter who it is, it is absolutely not accepted to teleport them. Teleporting leads to users setting home, raiding and just full out none sense that we can simply avoid.

2) Do not steal from us. This one is pretty obvious, right? And it includes taking other peoples things, entering places you shouldn't be in, and causing a ruckus.

3) Only the faction leader can invite users to Battleborn and ally/enemy other factions.

4) Never dig up

We have a set of rules in the base, that you need to read once invited in. No need to list them all here.

You've reeled me in! How do I sign up?
This isn't some faction that we will blindly let you into. It's kept invitation only for a reason. Not once have we asked a member to join. If you really, actually want to join Battleborn then you will ask us. because those are the only people we let in, the ones who just really want to join with every single fiber. We have had members wait days, until we finally accept them in.
But that's not all. From what most of you can say by experience, traitors just plain suck. We have a way of avoiding that confrontation.
The faction leader will ask you a serious of questions. The people who answer with the complete and hinest truth are welcomed in. One of the questions, is "Have you ever killed one of your faction members?" We have members of the fac who have killed their teammates before. When it comes down to it, it's not if you're the perfect angel, it's how honest you were. We don't want fairies. We want brutes.

Who is the faction leader?
BoundedDemon is the main owner, and founder.
Co-owner: GhostMarine7709

If wishing to join, contact BoundedDemon. If she's not there, get GhostMarine7709 to store your name somewhere.

I'm ready.
I'm glad you are. We're ready as well. Slap on that diamond helmet and ready your sword, because you are Battleborn.
Screenshot (30).png

Colder than ice,
harder than stone.
We are Battleborn,
and thust we rise from the ashes!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Looks like a pretty cool faction! Can I join?

Ign: Superburrito_132

Lukius

MVP+
Lukius
Lukius
MVP+
Ratings
You can't go to factions because they removed it for now. It;s coming back in September I believe.

The Doctor

VIP+
dan1116307
dan1116307
VIP+
Ratings
18 2
The due date keeps being moved... I've been told April, May, then June, then July. So I don't even know but all i know is that they better hurry up.
Same here man (shameless plug in)

But if you would like to join a good faction apply for the the Royal Knights

Lukius

MVP+
Lukius
Lukius
MVP+
Ratings
*Einherjar

:)

~Careening
Oh god no that's not happening again lmao. Were staying Battleborn this time :'D
[DOUBLEPOST=1437503652][/DOUBLEPOST]
OH yeah while im here i wanted to say Royal Knights, Battleborn , and Sicorew should ally each other.

Whats better than a strong faction? A strong faction with 2 strong allies.

@SneekyStumpy01
@BoundedDemon
Maybe we can work something out when facs comes back up