TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Builder: TheDestroyer7234
ID: /plot h TheDestroyer7234 4
Difficulty: Medium

Hello! I haven't done a submission in a while now, but I've been wanting to have a dropper accepted, probably like everyone else. Even though it looks like I didn't put a lot of effort into this build, I did do most of the outside of the dropper by hand, and I also spent lots of time making the beach balls look a little bit like a beach ball. (worldedit wasn't working so well!)
Thanks for checking out my submission :)

Attachments

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey Des,

Good news! I'll be putting your map in reviewing.

The theme is original, as we don't have any beach ball themed droppers yet. The dropper is enjoyable to do, and fits the medium range for droppers decently. I've talked to the other map judges, and we came to the conclusion that the build looks good, but needs some slight improving. All beach balls are basically the same, and we think it would be nice if you'd make them all a bit more different. I suggest adding patterns to some beach balls and simply add some more variation!

If you need any help with this or would like to have some more tips, feel free to contact me on Discord (Uneasilly#8233), or here via the forums. Please let me know once you've improved your map so I can judge it again!

Have a great day,
Sil

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey again,

Now that you've made the Beach Balls look more different from each other, I'm happy to accept your map as the build looks better now!

I'd love to see more submissions from you in the future!
Have a great day,
Sil

Status
Not open for further replies.