Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey BDO,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. I've judged your map personally and it is now currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello BDOsborne,

Thank you for your patience; your map will enter the reviewing process.
The theme is original, well done.
The build is accurate to what you were going for and has a large amount of detail.

The parkour is the main concern. The variation of jumps is great; however, the main concern is that the map is a bit unfun and too challenging for an expert. The map gets more unfun as you go, so try to balance the difficulty a little better and make sure some areas are not too confusing.
You have until one month from now (October 18th.) If I have not been notified of any changes by this time, your map will automatically be rejected. This thread will now be closed; please message me either here or on discord once changes have been made.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello BDOsborne,

Thank you for your patience, and for making the requested changes; I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.