Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
hey presidenten!, heres my review of your course

The build is really nice looking and is accurate to a beehive. The theme is fairly original and shouldn't be a problem. Parkour is very fun and varied as always. It reminds me of a defunct like hard. you never disappoint me with your submissions pres

JustKyrO

Dedicated Member
MVP+
JustKyrO
JustKyrO
MVP+
Ratings
53 1
Isn’t there that medium map that has a bunch of bees and a beehive? Either way, I definitely like this version more

Last edited:

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
The map bumblebees is pretty similar i agree. However, i don't find unoriginal theme a good reason to reject a map anymore since it is so hard to come up with good, original themes (that isn't a game/movie character, i find those boring to build.)

JustKyrO

Dedicated Member
MVP+
JustKyrO
JustKyrO
MVP+
Ratings
53 1
The map bumblebees is pretty similar i agree. However, i don't find unoriginal theme a good reason to reject a map anymore since it is so hard to come up with good, original themes (that isn't a game/movie character, i find those boring to build.)
I agree with you, also this map is a bit different so I don’t think the theme will be a problem at all. Good luck pres :)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello,

This course is being accepted! Although the theme is sort of unoriginal, the build definitely makes up for it. It is much better than the current course that we already have with this theme. The parkour is very fun to do! It definitely fits a hard and is not very confusing at all. Well done!

Thank you for submitting this map! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord! :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.