Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Hello,

My name is Oak, some of you might recognise me, others will not. I have most likely introduced myself here before, but that was a long time ago, so I will do it again!

I am an ex-staff member from MineVille, the merge brought me back, fortunately. I did play Manacube before Mineville, I switched to focus on Mineville due to my staff position there. I've always loved these two servers, and I remember me playing the 1,8,9 kitPvP day in and day out, I basically got addicted.

But a bit more about myself as a person. I am from Sweden, and I am 17 years old (in September). I love Sweden and my life here, I have a lot of good friends, good family, and an amazing girlfriend that I love to spend time with. They all would describe me as helpful and glad- I always have the right mindset when I try new things.

I hope to see you all in-game, however though, I cannot decide which realm to play on, please help me decide and why?

Sincerly,
Oak

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey!
Welcome to the ManaCube forums, I hope you're enjoying the merge. I would personally recommend Survival as the realm of you choice.. Why survival? Why not..

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
Hey Oak, welcome to ManaCube! My recommendation would be to come play the Earth realm when it opens in a week or so! Since you used to play a lot of kit pvp I thought you may enjoy a survival server with towns, wars, and seiges! This server is just like survival but add wars and seiges (wars do not give you access to raid them).. my best way to explain it is like a hybrid factions/survival!

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Hey!
Welcome to the ManaCube forums, I hope you're enjoying the merge. I would personally recommend Survival as the realm of you choice.. Why survival? Why not..
Hey Oak, welcome to ManaCube! My recommendation would be to come play the Earth realm when it opens in a week or so! Since you used to play a lot of kit pvp I thought you may enjoy a survival server with towns, wars, and seiges! This server is just like survival but add wars and seiges (wars do not give you access to raid them).. my best way to explain it is like a hybrid factions/survival!
Survival sounds very appealing :)
I will definitely try it out when it comes out!!

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Howdy hey, Oak!

Long time no see! :D I think we all know what game-mode I’m going to suggest, obviously the most elite of all … Prison.

Good to see ya back!
Thanks for the warm welcoming :D
I have really been enjoying Survival, I love the new /isles !