Bees

How do bees work on the survival server?

I found a bee in the wild that I was gonna follow to find a hive, but at night it didn't go to one.

Are they supposed to stay out at night?

Samara__

ELITE
Samara__
Samara__
ELITE
Ratings
77 5
Hello,

The mob A.I is bugged on Skyblock and Survival so mobs don't move right and don't do their actions right either (like creepers blowing up). Normally, bees are supposed to go into their hives at night, but in this case he is either lost and wandering, or bugged.

I'm very sure that the bee is in the lost and wandering state since someone may have removed his hive.

LunarLuuna!

ELITE
LunarLuuna
LunarLuuna
ELITE
Ratings
Hello,

The mob A.I is bugged on Skyblock and Survival so mobs don't move right and don't do their actions right either (like creepers blowing up). Normally, bees are supposed to go into their hives at night, but in this case he is either lost and wandering, or bugged.

I'm very sure that the bee is in the lost and wandering state since someone may have removed his hive.

Homeless bee :(

_Wolfelz_

MVP
Wxcf
Wxcf
MVP
Ratings
Poor be, sitting out in the open, getting rained on. And watching some weird mc player STARE at it until it goes into his hive lmaooo

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
353 107
How do bees work on the survival server?

I found a bee in the wild that I was gonna follow to find a hive, but at night it didn't go to one.

Are they supposed to stay out at night?
I am pretty sure they r just bugged.