IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
Couldn't find the clip of it anywhere, but a scene in NCIS, where they traced a kidnapper to an old train, and the kidnapper thought that they we're FBI. The "boss" agent that snuck up behind him, with a gun to his head, says "We're not the FBI dirtbag." I thought that was the most badass thing I have seen on netflix.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Couldn't find the clip of it anywhere, but a scene in NCIS, where they traced a kidnapper to an old train, and the kidnapper thought that they we're FBI. The "boss" agent that snuck up behind him, with a gun to his head, says "We're not the FBI dirtbag." I thought that was the most badass thing I have seen on netflix.

hey! If you are interested in what episode it is, It's in the episode See no evil in season 2 episode 1 :D

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
hey! If you are interested in what episode it is, It's in the episode See no evil in season 2 episode 1 :D
Oh I know that episode by heart, just couldn't find the clip of that moment XD

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I think my favorite non-anime moment is in Parks and Rec when Ron is spinning around and ignoring that lady in his circular desk: here

Then my favorite anime moment is definitely this: [NARUTO SPOILER]

I cry tears of joy :,)

Caulan

MVP
Caulan
Caulan
MVP
Ratings
Hunter x hunter spoilers

In the heavens arena arc when Gon and Hisoka are fighting, when Gon throws and breaks the tile at Hisoka then hides behind one of the tiles behind Hisoka, then runs at him and punches him in the face so hard Hisoka goes back a few feet then Gon walks up to him and gives him his badge back. Also that entire fight was just so incredible. I get goosebumps thinking about it.