Best pizza toppings

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
I work at a pizza place, and I'm curious what everyone's favorite toppings are on here. So tell me what your go to topping is, what your favorite crust is and if pineapple should be illegal to put on a pizza.

For me, I'm always a lover of simple pizzas, so my favorite is classic pepperoni on thin crust. I think pineapple is ok on a pizza when you make it a Hawaiian pizza.

ANEPICFLYINGPAKI

Dedicated Member
Ratings
27 39
I work at a pizza place, and I'm curious what everyone's favorite toppings are on here. So tell me what your go to topping is, what your favorite crust is and if pineapple should be illegal to put on a pizza.

For me, I'm always a lover of simple pizzas, so my favorite is classic pepperoni on thin crust. I think pineapple is ok on a pizza when you make it a Hawaiian pizza.
Lol ok pineapple on a pizza should be a life sentence I love pepperoni on a thicc crust that's stuffed with tomato paste it's weird but I like it

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
It depends on what type of pizza.
Thin crust or like, pan pizza, bbq chicken.
Rising crust has to be pepperoni.
Pineapple definitely belong on some pizza! I can only tolerate it on pan and if it's good pineapple.
You should never eat deep dish.

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
BBQ chicken is my go to, but one pizza place I have near me has one that’s called a Santa Fe. It’s got chicken, red peppers, red onion, mozzarella and cheddar. And to top it all off, it’s served with a side of sour cream, which trust me is AMAZING.

MerryT

ELITE
MerryT
MerryT
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Personally I just like Bacon on any kind of pizza, especially if its Stuffed Crust.

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
So I’m seeing a common BBQ chicken theme here. All of your opinions sound great, but maybe that’s just because I’m hungry?

Icebarge

ELITE
Icebarge
Icebarge
ELITE
Ratings
Aight, so when I go for pizza, I like to keep it pretty simple usually. I've never actually tried BBQ chicken since there's just too much going on for me (Not to mention I'm very cheap and toppings kinda expensive). I like just plain cheese and sometimes get some pepperoni, but I know some places that will put on less cheese when you get pepperoni! I'm always down for some pepperoni though, as long as they don't skimp out on the cheese.

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
Aight, so when I go for pizza, I like to keep it pretty simple usually. I've never actually tried BBQ chicken since there's just too much going on for me (Not to mention I'm very cheap and toppings kinda expensive). I like just plain cheese and sometimes get some pepperoni, but I know some places that will put on less cheese when you get pepperoni! I'm always down for some pepperoni though, as long as they don't skimp out on the cheese.
I agree, the cheese is the best part. I’m also a big fan of extra sauce though.

AZNCreeper

ELITE
AZNCreeper
AZNCreeper
ELITE
Ratings
65 3
Pineapple on pizza is the pinnacle of mankind's ingenuity.

However, my favorite pizza topping must be a mixture of sour patch kids and banana

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
Pineapple on pizza is the pinnacle of mankind's ingenuity.

However, my favorite pizza topping must be a mixture of sour patch kids and banana
0.0 I don’t know if I can support /warp dirt & sand after what I just read...

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
I think I have a little merit speaking on the subject as my dad owns a pizza place and I have enjoyed pizza my whole life. For me, I go through so many phases of toppings that are my favorite so I will list some interesting topping combinations I suggest to be tried. My first is green peppers and bacon, bacon and diced onions, Hawaiian (yes it's legal in my opinion), Greek pizza (fire as hell), and the classic cheese pizza of course.

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
My favorite pizza is pepperoni and thin-crust or thick crust. Very classic and original I know sorry.

I don't think that pineapple should be illegal however I don't like pineapple on pizza at all Hawaiin or not. However, I can see why people like it. The sweet and tangy taste of the pineapple compared to the sauce and crust does make sense. But it's still a no from me.

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
Mmmm, I love all the simple toppings on pizzas but I do very much enjoy chicken, bacon and avocado toppings on a pizza now and then:p I also get love cheesy crush on all pizzas, I reckon the crust is the best part!