Best Pokémon

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
Best and cutest are two different groups. So ima give you my favorite and cutest pokemon.

Favorite: Either Sceptile or Blaziken
Cutest: Sylveon

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I have so many favorite pokemon so I categorized them :,D

My favorite pokemon: Zoroark zoroark.png
My favorite starter: Snivy snivy1.png
My favorite legendaries: Entei, Darkrai, Terrakion entei2.png darkrai1.png terrakion1.png
My favorite "cute" pokemon: Zorua zorua.png

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 6
Ok, I finally made up my mind. Similar to Quinny's list, I put them in different categories.. xD

Favorite Pokémon

My favorite Pokémon is Elgyem from Generation 5. I'm not quite sure why I exactly chose it as my signature, but I find it absolutely adorable and I like to use its evolution in competitive battles.
Cosmog is also one of my favorites, super adorable and I like the fact that it evolves into either Solgaleo and Lunala. My friend also calls me "Wölkchen", which is the German nickname of the Cosmog in the main game (in English it's "Nebby").

Favorite Starter

My favorite Starter is Chikorita. I personally think it's one of the most-disliked starters in Pokémon, but similar to Elgyem's Evolution, I like to use Meganium in the competitive scene. I love all of the grass starters though.

Favorite Legendaries

Darkrai and Reshiram are just majestic and cool Pokémon. They're also my favorites, because of the role they played in the Pokémon Movies. Totally didn't cry watching both movies.

Favorite "Cute" Pokémon

Don't have much to say, besides I find them super adorable. I always have them on the Team whenever I play Pokémon Sword/Shield, just a must-have for me.

I have many many more, but those are the ones I love the most.

Phoenix

PATRON
IPhoenixI_
IPhoenixI_
Patron
Ratings
My favorite Pokemon would be Infernape because I played with him in Pokemon Diamond on the DS and powered him up to max level 100 through straight grinding and battling wild pokemon (I was young and didn't know metas ok xD)
My Favorite non starter would be Dragonite because he is close to my heart in Pokemon go with him being a 96 shiny and I love his coloring!
My favorite legendary would be Giratina (One because 2 forms and Gen 4, but also because he is a very cool and powerful pokemon)

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
Here are my favorite pokemon, enjoy!

I always love posts like this!
There are several pokemon that are my favorite, so i can't really choose one, but if i could go for several, my favorite pokemon would be either: Zeraora (gen 7) or Carracosta (gen 5)

My favorite starter pokemon is very clear, and why that is is because it was my starter for pokemon: black edition for ds, which is one of my favorite pokemon games of all time.
My favorite starter: Oshawott (gen 5)

I already stated one reason above for why it is my favorite pokemon, but just look at it! It's so cute! And it evolves into a very cool pokemon aswell, which is Samurott:

There are so many good legendary pokemon, but there are some that sticks out from the others, and they are:
Xerneas (gen 6) and Cresselia (gen 4)

They don't have the best stats amongst the legendaries, but they are my favorite because of their look. In my opinion they stick out from all of the legendary pokemon because of their look. They are so unique looking, and are very cool.

Here comes my favorite cutest pokemon, which are also 2 pokemon because i am terrible at deciding stuff
Diancie (gen 6) and Bewear (gen 7)

I just wanna give bewear a hug to be honest, it is so cute. And diancie is one of my favorite cutest pokemon because just look at it!
It's also super cool looking, and filled with shiny diamonds hehe

Mfw the pics won't load :(
You can google them if you want

Ratings
6 3
Hello, i personally don't have much experience when it come to Pokemon.
However, i would probably say pickachu!!