CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Hey guys and gals, I need help choosing a client, right now I'm using Lunar Client, but I just wanted to know, what client yall thing is the best because I kinda dislike Lunar client because the auto sprint doesn't work. :/

iShigetora

iShigetora
iShigetora
Ratings
Hey guys and gals, I need help choosing a client, right now I'm using Lunar Client, but I just wanted to know, what client yall thing is the best because I kinda dislike Lunar client because the auto sprint doesn't work. :/
Personally I use badlion and that seems to work pretty well for me tbh, I'd recommend it to you as well.

Viddey

Ratings
I use badlion and its really good

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
I don’t use much about clients but I hear that badlion is good

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
LabyMod is pretty good. I use it my self. It has thousands of features. Its 1.8.9

Tyconic

ELITE
Tyconic
Tyconic
ELITE
Ratings
21 2
I like using badlion. A ton of neat features that certainly help me PvP!

CommonMistakes

Dedicated Member
VIP
Pateu
Pateu
VIP
Ratings
56 1
Well, i used PvPLounge / Badlion Client but they both kicked me out of the client login / can't launch game so i'd rather play vanilla no clients with optifine. It has a great fps booster and i heard that minecraft 1.16 / 1.15 has auto sprint.

iFlued

VIP+
Syntaxe
Syntaxe
VIP+
Well ik that its an old thread but i myself use labymod, lunar, or hyperium and ik hyperium is made to be played with on hypixel but it gives me pree good fps boost so yeah.

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
It really depends, it's mainly preference. There's a bunch of options, Badlion, Lunar, PvPLounge, Laby, 5zig, you name it. All of them have considerably similar hit reg, obviously mods that are already pre-installed in the said client are there to help you make the game run smoothly and just overall save time and not having to worry about the knitty-gritty like FPS boost for example. I guess if your a quote on quote "serious" pvper, 1.7 animations is what every person seeks for and obviously having good ping

Again, any client that is catered to primarily the pvp community usually does it job in doing that. So any mainstream client will do.

Also use one that is not ram heavy on your computer if you have a budget computer or laptop or anything else.

Last edited:

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
Badlion, lunar, or labymod

IIRyanII

MVP+
IIRyanII
IIRyanII
MVP+
Ratings
I use lunar. I didn't like how badlion looked and I haven't tried any other client.

Milk

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Aevl
Aevl
MVP+
Ratings
70 1
lunar is the best but i dont use it as it is kinda sketchy for the obvious reasons but i use vanilla minecraft with optifine lol

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
All of the clients are good in one way or another, but the main thing is which gives you better fps. The best option is to find the client which gives you the best fps boost, with what you are looking for (in this case auto sprint). My guess is that's gonna be either Badlion, Hyperium, Labymod, or Lunar.

Honestly i prefer the Badlion, but theres a whole list of said clients you can use. just make sure they're within the rules of the server.