LaColin

MVP+
TheRealColinQCs
TheRealColinQCs
MVP+
Ratings
23 2
Hello everyone,

As titled, I wanna simply know what is the best recording program for minecraft? I wanna apply for a staff soon and I just wanna know which program would fit best!

Yours,
Colin

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy sir!

This really depends on what your computer is able to handle, Personally I find that OBS is the easiest for me to work with. Other staff I know use programs like bandicam or some sort of clipping program. I think most recording software will work as long as you make sure the settings are set to something that works for your computer. Also, can't wait to see your application- It is always good to see players active on the forums! Have a great day/night!

If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to let me know.

best, kayla

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Personally I just use Bandicam, it's nothing complicated at all, 99% of computers can run it well, and the videos go straight into a Bandicam folder so they are very easy to find (I'm sure things like OBS and Medal do the same thing). I just like clicking one button to film all the videos I need. Best of luck on your staff endeavors and have a nice day!

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
I personally use the gamebar recording software from microsoft itself (windows + G)

Its a pre-installed recording software and I completely dig it. I think its only available for the newer windows versions/pc’s tho. Goodluck with the upcoming application! Can’t wait to read it :D

LaColin

MVP+
TheRealColinQCs
TheRealColinQCs
MVP+
Ratings
23 2
I personally use the gamebar recording software from microsoft itself (windows + G)

Its a pre-installed recording software and I completely dig it. I think its only available for the newer windows versions/pc’s tho. Goodluck with the upcoming application! Can’t wait to read it :D[/QUOTE
]

Thank you so much Right now I have a toasted pc and I'm actually into building a new one. I am just asking about recording system because if I am going to apply before I get the new pc, I don't want to face problems with recording. On the other hand, I am just waiting for the pc to apply because I don't wanna have any problem on playing minecraft, fps dropping etc. Although, once again, thanks

Tomburgers

PATRON+
Tomburgers
Tomburgers
ELITE
Ratings
If you want a simple software that is easy to use, then I would suggest streamlabs.

However if you’re looking for more professional usage then OBS is the suggested one.

I personally prefer Streamlabs because Its a lot less confusing.

Hope this helps

MiixedAxel

PATRON+
MiixedAxel
MiixedAxel
Patron+
Ratings
13 1
I use ObS, it’s fairly simple to use and it will allow you to automatically adjust settings to your pc