Best way of making money

danslump

ELITE
DanSlump
DanSlump
ELITE
Ratings
I've been play on Aztect skyblock for awhile now and im wondering what everyone does to make there money. Just curious

Nbh

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DadOfJesus
DadOfJesus
Ratings
84 24
Hey there!

The way to start out your island is definitely by farming, for example sugar cane and so on. Next stage I personally make some creeper grinders which make a lot of money! I then slowly replaced my creepers with igs, now with all that done making my igs into evokers!
Igs - iron golem spanwers

Hope you enjoy Aztec all the best Nbh

freshavocado

MVP
freshhhavocado
freshhhavocado
MVP
Ratings
Hiya!

I have been playing skyblock for a while now and I have found that the best way of making money is by building sugar cane, potato and wheat farms etc.. Each sell in the /shop for a lot of money. I also recommend you /vote and use /gary as both can also give you money as well as cool items. :)

Jodie

Last edited:

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I get my money from saving up Mana. I've built a few mob farms but those are mainly for the island quests, but still very useful!

danslump

ELITE
DanSlump
DanSlump
ELITE
Ratings
no they dont if 1 evoker drops 2 books and each book is $45 and one iron golem drops 1 ingot then one evoker makes more money since $90 is more than $75

Gebv

ELITE
Gebv
Gebv
ELITE
Ratings
29 1
I would also say selling sugarcane/wheat makes a lot of money in the start but igs are 100% better then evokers!
-0esL

danslump

ELITE
DanSlump
DanSlump
ELITE
Ratings
well good thing i have a lot of stacks of them and i wont have to change them to evokers bc that will be a pain in the butt

Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
If you want to make money, here is what I did, and some others when I helped them.

Firstly start off a wheat, or sugarcane farm. The give good money for starters and if you want to, you can carry this on in the future. Cocoa beans are also great because they provide amazing profit and the literally regrow instantly. I would avoid cacti because it has been nerfed, and the selling price is 0.5 cents. 300 cacti = 1 wheat, so that's why you should avoid it. Carrot and potato farms are also quite good as they give much more when harvested, but personally I didn't do it, I stuck with sugarcane and wheat.

After that, you may get rather bored of farming so you can get spawners. You can get cow spawners in the beginning because they sell for the same price near creepers, and are rather quite cheap. After cows, then you could progress to creepers and they are great, then iron golems and if you are rich enough, then evokers. Iron golems are very good as they give good money and aren't as expensive as evokers. Possibly at the end of skyblock then you could replace iron golems with evokers.

You can also take part in coinflips, where you can either win double the money you put in or sadly, lose it all. Island quests are also a very good way of making a quick buck and also you could farm heads for players. At the time I am writing this, a stack of heads sell for about 750-800k. That's not bad.

Hope this helped :D

Eureka14, a fellow Skyblock player.

jixrr

ELITE
jixrr
jixrr
ELITE
Ratings
it all depends on your position/wealth, staters should focus sugar cane or bamboo if you have a little more money you could move on to spawners such as spiders and then farm/sell the heads you get, then you can move onto a iron golem farm when you save up enough