Best way on building mega bases.

OceanicShen

OceanicShen
OceanicShen
Hello, all of you might not know me. But I recently found an interest in building [In a Small Scale]. I came onto the forums today to ask, what actually makes a "mega" base "mega".

Anyways, let's get to the real question. What are the best ways on building a mega base, I am basically poor so keep in mind that I can't fly. Despite having that as a disadvantage, any other ways on building mega bases ?
Please let me know and future thanks !

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
id say a mega base is any base that can be self-sufficient; it has it's own farms, mine, etc.

as for the best way to build them without flight time, you're just going to have to put a lot of hours in or get arctic wings via trade with other players (though id imagine since u dont have flight time you can't get wings either)

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
372 19
What realm are you playing? I know on survival you can get flying cookies that give you 5 mins of fly time each. All you need to do is go to /worlds and click on wolfhaven. If you go there and kill the mooshroom they drop flying cookies, xp, and magic dust. Also if you can get vip then you can do /prestige for free cubits. A friend of mine grinder bone axes and other items to sell for cubits for vip then he did prestige and has mvp plus. So you can get some cool stuff with out paying money here.

As far as mega bases go I prefer planning them out or I find they get jumbled. Also good to build an outer shell then build inside. For my party we have built on an island so that is our outer shell

OceanicShen

OceanicShen
OceanicShen
Ah yes, I am playing on survival. Having not a lot claim chunks, I had created my own group trying to get more claim blocks.

Being honest I was originally going to plan on building the outer layer but after sketching it our and building the outline of the build, giving ideas while building it. Having the flying cookies sure is helpful but the con is that it sometimes glitches, which forces you to go back to /spawn and teleport back to your home. It was fine until I had to repetitively do it when the duration had ended.

Thank you for the advise. :thumbsup: