Better creative experience

tuy910

VIP
tuy910
tuy910
VIP
Ratings
6 1
I suggest there should be more plots made available for everyone, and also lower prices . I have won multiple weekly build battles and i've been on for quite a while and still i havent reached the 80k mana required for unlocking a new plot. Also i think that 7 is a small number of plots considering that , on parkour , people have upwards of 50 plots. Even tho 7 is a small number, when you make someone a member on one of your plots, he loses a plot , so basically 2 people share 1 single plot, and its not even bigger than the default ones. I think there is no reason to why you cant have more than 7 plots and why u need so so much mana for unlocking 1 single plot. Thanks!

HappyHippoEaters

Helper | Creative
Helper
HappyHippoEaters
HappyHippoEaters
Helper
Ratings
61 1
Okay, I don't agree with the Decreased Prices idea, but I do agree that there should be more worlds (and maybe an Expansion past 500 by 500, at least to 1000 by 1000) I do think that maybe Comps should Potentially Pay out more, I will talk to the other Creative staff on that one, but I do not Promise anything at the moment, and can't guarantee anything.