ChocBar

Admin
Admin
Helper Management
Donator
Ratings
1,106 48
Hosted By Creative Staff

The Creative Staff team plans to host bi-weekly (every 2 weeks) Build Competitions. The theme will vary and will be announced in game.

Times

The events will typically be held on Fridays. The time will vary from 5:30-6PM PM EST. Watch for broadcasts in game for details each week.

*Due to other staff duties and obligations outside of game, the times and days are approximate*

Where

Weekly build competitions will be at ./Warp Weeklybc

Rules
  • A minimum of 6 players is required before the competition can start.
  • The theme will be decided by the Mods.
  • No teaming
  • No copying other’s builds, including YouTube or other players.
  • May only win once per month.
  • A time limit will be set for each competition. This may vary due to other staffing duties.
  • Winners must not have been banned or muted in the previous 30 days.
  • Voxel will not be allowed in mini build competitions.
  • All Creative & ManaCube rules are in effect during the event. Interfering with the event may result in mute or ban
  • Staff have the discretion to disqualify any players from competitions based on current or past behavior
Prizes
  • Prizes may vary. Typical prizes will be mana as follows:
First Prize: 75 mana
Second Prize: 50 mana
Third Prize: 25 mana

Last edited by a moderator:
Ratings
165 27
Can't wait for these! Something to look forward to!

I52SI

Donator
Ratings
165 27
Question, as to the regard of winning once per month I have a question, I think that I've spoken to Christian about this but I am not positive and would not want to be uninformed. When it states that one can only win once a month, does that mean each prize once a month or just winning once a month. I came in 1st in the first weekly build competition this past Friday, and I'm curious as the whether I may still participate in these. Thanks! -52

ChocBar

Admin
Admin
Helper Management
Donator
Ratings
1,106 48
It means winning once per month. We may change this at some time in the future, but for now it means winning once per month.