VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
SUBMISSION REJECTED

Hey there,
unfortunately at this time after some thorough review of your parkour map submission I've decided to REJECT it for the following reasons.

Parkour theme/originality: Unfortunately from my perspective your theme is unoriginal, we've got dozens of parkour maps that either fit the same theme 'mansion' or look quite similar to your map submission, when it comes to detail and overall build quality your map submission is quite lacking classifying your submission as unoriginal.

Parkour variety/difficulty:
Your parkour difficulty isn't stated as you have not used the correct format when submitting a map submission, I've decided to grade your map instead of requesting you to re-apply, for future reference please refer to the submission format HERE. Your map submission when it comes to parkour variety is very basic and repetitive, I found myself getting bored quickly whilst attempting your parkour, you don't use any significant blocks or parkour jumps in your submission that might make the parkour more enjoyable and I didn't notice any unique or interesting blocks incorporated into your parkour, I suggest for future reference adding blocks and jumps relevant to your map submission. Blocks such as cacti, anvils, flower pots, skulls, water, barriers, cobwebs, vines, ETC are effective blocks and work quite well for map submissions.

One clear fault I noticed when I tried out your map is that most of your submission and parkour is floating, this makes your submission look quite messy and unkept therefore making your submission look unattractive to the eye.

Good luck on your future submissions!

~ Proteges

Status
Not open for further replies.