Birds

Durst or Finn?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ratings
16 1
I have two birds, right? Well, let me tell you something about those two birds. They are both the sweetest things, but at times they can just be really not smart. Their names are "Durst" and "Finn" it's a play on truth or dare, but besides that, they are both cockatiels and I love them. I wanted to ask you people here what you think of birds and see if any of you guys are bird lovers or owners. (The actual story I was supposed to tell, but got sidetracked lol.) Anyways yesterday I let my birds out to fly around and play in my room.. well Durst thought it would be a great idea to just.. hop on over and nibble at Finn.. She did not like that and in return.. She flapped her wings and flew away.. Finn doesn't like Durst but Durst likes her and I had to seperate them (put them in different cages) due to the constant bickering they had.. I've had them for 6 months now and they are my pride and joys. Durst is your standard yellow headed male where Finn is a black and white cranky female and I love them. Anyways what's your thoughts on them and stuff. The point is that Durst is a reall "ladies man" lol.

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
So my thoughts on birds.

They are absolutely beautiful creatures who help save trees and other things like alerting for danger and stuff like that. I get upset sometimes when people keep them for pets (not everyone so please dont get offended) because they don't always give them the amount of space that a bird needs to function. If you do, then that is awesome because birds are simply amazing, but it makes me upset if I see a bird in a tiny cage :(

generalgila

Ratings
50 13
idk anything about birds but i think Riot Games should nerf Nautilus because its a stupid character that requires 0 brains to play and has ap ratios that are too high for the amount of cc that he provides.
xzvxzcv.PNG

elliephxnt

ELITE
elliephxnt
elliephxnt
ELITE
Ratings
I love other people's birds, but I don't think I could ever keep one as a pet as they're kind of annoying lol. But watching and listening to birds outside is so relaxing sometimes :)

Ratings
16 1
So my thoughts on birds.

They are absolutely beautiful creatures who help save trees and other things like alerting for danger and stuff like that. I get upset sometimes when people keep them for pets (not everyone so please dont get offended) because they don't always give them the amount of space that a bird needs to function. If you do, then that is awesome because birds are simply amazing, but it makes me upset if I see a bird in a tiny cage :(
I understand that opinion and I'm not offended at all. I'm actually really happy you have that view on this, but I can assure you that my birds spend 6+ hours out of cage free time and have cages that are over the bare minimum. They have a wonderful diet that isn't just a seed only diet, but a variety of fruits, veggies, and their main pellets that have all the stuff they need in it. I also try to limit most of the unhealthy foods like Seeb and stuff to avoid fatty liver.

Ratings
16 1
I love other people's birds, but I don't think I could ever keep one as a pet as they're kind of annoying lol. But watching and listening to birds outside is so relaxing sometimes :)
My babies can be annoying at times lol. They have a habit of staying up until 10pm and doing a scream song and then going to sleep after that but also do that at like 6-8am. After a while you'll get used to it.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
I think Birbs are absolutely adorable! I’d love to have one as a pet someday - however, I currently have a Russian Dwarf Hamster, and she’s quite a handful by herself, haha.

Your birbs sound super cute, you should totally post some pictures of them ;)

I will be moving this thread to ‘Off-Topic Discussion’ however - as it isn’t related to ManaCube.

Ratings
16 1
I think Birbs are absolutely adorable! I’d love to have one as a pet someday - however, I currently have a Russian Dwarf Hamster, and she’s quite a handful by herself, haha.

Your birbs sound super cute, you should totally post some pictures of them ;)

I will be moving this thread to ‘Off-Topic Discussion’ however - as it isn’t related to ManaCube.
I love Russian dwarf hamsters and have had on before. I love most small animals and I've gotten into birds last year to learn about their anatomy since I was considering being an exotic vet tech. I also will try to post a picture of my two goofballs later.