First Name
Edison

Country or Timezone
The Netherlands / CEST

Discord username
Black Wolf#2472

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to be a staff member, first of all, I love the community and I feel like I can make them proud by helping them even more than I already am. I joined the server a while ago and I have seen almost everything that is to see good and bad, I am a known person in Olympus all mods know me I also know the rules and follow them
I changed a lot since I joined I been more mature after the last times I applied. I am also a very active discord person I am almost all the time in Olympus Aether VC. I also think I am a very helpful person I like to welcome people in and explain to them how Olympus works its something I enjoy to do. I am active in the forums I visit it at least 1 time a day.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I have been an active member since June Season 2 I reached 730+ hours and now in season 3, I am already at 21 edit (150) hours and counting.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
I dedicate about 4 to 6 hours a day weekends more vacations almost all the day 41 hours a week if I have school in vacations about 60/70+ but that can change I can get more active and sometimes I even reach 80 90 hours a week so the hours for me go up and down but my minimum hours a week has to be 30.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I am a very helpful person, I am good at team working also I make a great mentor for new people that, want to learn the way of prisons. I have been helper/mod/admins on other servers so I have a few skills in moderation. I like to talk a lot I think its a skill I am super social that's why I am always in a discord VC or talking in Minecraft chat. I have been playing Minecraft since the beginning so I know almost everything there is to know about Minecraft. I am good against holding myself in I don't get mad quick.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
I have had a couple of experiences as staff on smaller servers and on different games, one of them is a server with people that play on manacube we have about 55 members now and I am a helper there. I am also an admin helper on a competitive game called Holdfast and give training to people there. I also was the ambassador of my previous school for 2 years so following/making/changing rules is kind of my thing. The school that I am right now is kind of university-level I do computer science so I also have experience with coding and whatnot.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
I am a calm person I like to stay chill on crisis I am friendly/kind and I am very focused on my work. (For my forth attribute I am way more mature than I was 1 / 2 months ago because I do know that maturity is one of the most important attributes that someone can have to be a staff member sometimes I do make jokes but I don't remember making a joke that was against the rules)

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
The role of a staff member is to keep the chat clean, positive and family-friendly and to help with any problems that might occur to the player and potentially punish any wrongdoers. I also think the staff has to be mature and flexible so if there is no staff active in other servers besides Olympus I think that they should be able to help them too.

Are you able to use recording software?
Same as the last time I use the Nvidia recording software and I already used it a couple of times to save myself from bannable offenses. I also have OBS which is recording/streaming software that I use now and then but mainly I use Nvidia record software because it's easier to turn on and way faster. I like to keep my recording software modern so I update it monthly.

Anything else we should know?
It's my third time applying I don't give up because I think I can make this community proud and have fun at the same time I hope you guys consider accepting me this time. I think I can do it and it would be an honor to serve/help this community. Thank you for reviewing my application.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

Last edited:

Jessup_

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Jessup_
Jessup_
ELITE
Ratings
+1, He is highly active not toxic very nice to other players and helpful! I just started Olympus and he has helped me out a lot I really enjoy talking to him and he is just really nice.

AmiraHh

VIP
Conorbg
Conorbg
VIP
Ratings
10 2

ThatGuy354

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
ThatGuy354
ThatGuy354
MVP+
Ratings
88 31
You seem to fulfill all the requirements, I am gonna take a guess, that your first language is Dutch and second is English. So i wont really get on you for grammar. But other than that you seem like a future staff member and a perfect applicant to moderate on the server.
+1 From me for now. Keep up the good work

Ratings
10 1
Your Minecraft Username
BlackPTNL

What server are you applying for
Olympus

First Name
Edison

Country or Timezone
The Netherlands / CEST

Discord username
Black Wolf#2472

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to be a staff member, first of all, I love the community and I feel like I can make them proud by helping them even more than I already am. I joined the server a while ago and I have seen almost everything that is to see good and bad, I am a known person in Olympus all mods know me I also know the rules and follow them
I changed a lot since I joined I been more mature after the last times I applied. I am also a very active discord person I am almost all the time in Olympus Aether VC. I also think I am a very helpful person I like to welcome people in and explain to them how Olympus works its something I enjoy to do. I am active in the forums I visit it at least 1 time a day.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I have been an active member since June Season 2 I reached 730+ hours and now in season 3, I am already at 21 hours and counting.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
I dedicate about 4 to 6 hours a day weekends more vacations almost all the day 41 hours a week if I have school in vacations about 60/70+ but that can change I can get more active and sometimes I even reach 80 90 hours a week so the hours for me go up and down but my minimum hours a week has to be 30.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I am a very helpful person, I am good at team working also I make a great mentor for new people that, want to learn the way of prisons. I have been helper/mod/admins on other servers so I have a few skills in moderation. I like to talk a lot I think its a skill I am super social that's why I am always in a discord VC or talking in Minecraft chat. I have been playing Minecraft since the beginning so I know almost everything there is to know about Minecraft. I am good against holding myself in I don't get mad quick.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
I have had a couple of experiences as staff on smaller servers and on different games, one of them is a server with people that play on manacube we have about 55 members now and I am a helper there. I am also an admin helper on a competitive game called Holdfast and give training to people there. I also was the ambassador of my previous school for 2 years so following/making/changing rules is kind of my thing. The school that I am right now is kind of university-level I do computer science so I also have experience with coding and whatnot.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
I am a calm person I like to stay chill of crisis I am friendly/kind and I am very focused on my work. (For my forth attribute I am way more mature than I was 1 / 2 months ago because I do know that maturity is one of the most important attributes that someone can have to be a staff member sometimes I do make jokes but I don't remember making a joke that was against the rules)

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
The role of a staff member is to keep the chat clean, positive and family-friendly and to help with any problems that might occur to the player and potentially punish any wrongdoers. I also think the staff has to be mature and flexible so if there is no staff active in other servers besides Olympus I think that they should be able to help them too.

Are you able to use recording software?
Same as the last time I use the Nvidia recording software and I already used it a couple of times to save myself from bannable offenses. I also have OBS which is recording/streaming software that I use now and then but mainly I use Nvidia record software because it's easier to turn on and way faster. I like to keep my recording software modern so I update it monthly.

Anything else we should know?
It's my third time applying I don't give up because I think I can make this community proud and have fun at the same time I hope you guys consider accepting me this time. I think I can do it and it would be an honor to serve/help this community. Thank you for reviewing my application.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes
+1 oh mi god its curly or eboy :O i really hope you get accepted! gimm rank xoxo <3 love from me

greenpestopasta

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
greenpestopasta
greenpestopasta
ELITE
Ratings
66 3
Hey :)

I recommend that you add a bit more detail to your answers. I don't play olympus, but many of your comments on this application seem to be people who support you, which is awesome. I wish you well on your journey to become a staff member! +0.8!

Ratings
149 6
Hey mate, straight off the bat It's a +1 from me, you're a pretty friendly person and you're quite active on the ManaCube Discord and on the forums, I've seen you around quite often now and I feel like your quite a suitable candidate for staff on ManaCube. One thing I might suggest is that you explain more and go into more depth on your experiences as a staff member, it's always great if you explain your previous experience and staffing skills.

Best of luck! :)
- TheProTroller

niqhtless

ELITE
VIP
niqhtless
niqhtless
ELITE
Ratings
22 2
Hey Edison!
Other than some grammar mistakes, I really like your application! I do not play on Olympus too often but you seem very nice and helpful.
My only suggestion is adding some more detail in some spots (such as the three attributes that distinguish you from other players).
+0.8 from me!
Best of luck to you <3

gerry_lmao

MVP+
MVP
gerry_lmao
gerry_lmao
MVP+
Ratings
Hey Black!
I constantly see you online and you’re always helping others when they have doubts. I think that you truly deserve to be a staff. You’re always respectful and polite towards others.
+1 from me.
I wish you the best of luck!

Ratings
12 1
Hey Black,
I see you online each day, night, day, afternoon. You can be beneficial for Manacube. You always help new people, you support everyone, you don't get mad, and you're active in discord as well. I can easily see you as a staff member on Manacube since you're really helpful and a nice member.
+1
Shnutzie

Rubith

MVP+
Rubith
Rubith
MVP+
Ratings
Hey Black! Although I'm not very close to you, I do see you online on Aether every day! From what I've seen, you are a kind and non-toxic person to our community. I see a few grammar mistakes in your post, but your application is overall very good in my opinion! I know you're also pretty active in the discord community as well, as I've seen you in Aether voice chat many times.

Overall, I'd give your application a +1! I can tell you aren't giving up in applying, and wish you the best of luck. Third time's a charm! :mc_38-3:

Ratings
29 3
I'd consider myself pretty good friends with Black. He is always nice and gentle to others and new players. Black is always active on Aether, I think it would be good to have more EU staff on Aether because once winter break is over there will be a dead period because most Aether staff are US. This staff app is an easy +10

Best of luck,
TTuller

CaptalnOblivion

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
CaptalnOblivion
CaptalnOblivion
ELITE
Ratings
I've seen Black on olympus so much and think that he would be a great staff member. He is non-toxic and very helpful to the community. Would easily give him a +1.