Rejected Bomber Plane - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has come from a previous map i have built (Aircraft), in which the bomber plane was the better build of the map. For this reason i have decided to make it its own map, just double the scale and larger parkour.
Plot ID: -86; -100
51 Jumps, 4 Checkpoints
/plot v SKaR66 2
Bomber Plane.png

Attachments

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello SKaR66,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected. The theme isn't very original, since there is already an Airplane map, or maps that have planes in them. The build is okay, it is accurate to the theme, so good job on that!

The parkour is the main problem with this map. It's very confusing, I really couldn't figure out where to go as there isn't a clear start. Two jumps I perceived to be the correct way were too difficult for a hard map, and one way I found wasn't even the right way to go as the signs were all flipped backwards compared to the proper path. The path is just very strange overall. The path I took was far less jumps than the average amount for a medium.
The parkour was varied, but it was pretty much all floating which didn't help me directionally, and makes the build look messy. Try to attach the majority of your parkour to the build in some way. You can see recent examples of this at /warp beta on the server, or in the Accepted maps subforum. Additionally, the inside of the plane is exploitable, as you don't have to do any of the parkour to finish the map. Behind the pad is a pretty easy jump to get onto the pad.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any further questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.