Bow Cooldown

Should there be a bow cooldown for KitPVP?

• Total voters

softlov

VIP
Merudasu
Merudasu
VIP
Ratings
I've noticed because I mainly use swords during PVP, that there are a lot of bow spammers and it really gets on a lot of people's nerves. so I just wanted to know if you could add a short bow cooldown, like with the ender pearl, but like 3/4 seconds? It just really irritates a lot of people, including myself. This will also stop the overuse of bow boosting, which I have no issue with but some others do. It will also increase the number of ender pearls being used.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
I think it would be better if the default kit didnt have a bow. There should be more kits than there is. It would be cool if they made another kit called archer or something. Maybe this is a once per day, and its focus is using a bow.
I agree currently there are a lot of bow spammers, but I dont think the solution to it is add a shooting cooldown.

softlov

VIP
Merudasu
Merudasu
VIP
Ratings
Yeah like, have the higher kits have bows, for bow boosting, have a 24hr cooldown archer kit with a pow1/2 bow and a stack of arrows. That'd actually be better. Let me change my poll. Nvm just gonna make a similar thread.

GGAddictionz

VIP
GGAddictionz
GGAddictionz
VIP
I think taking arrows out of the picture would solve more problems. No arrows in kits would increase the value of infinity and reduce both bow spamming and millions of arrows being dropped when you kill people clogging your inventory. It would also mean arrows would have to be cheaper sure but it would take away incentive for kit fighters to waste money on bow and arrows reserving them for people wanting to actually use a bow properly since they spent money on it instead of it being a given.