Ratings
  • Username: BertBerry
  • Map name: Breakfast
  • Photos of your Parkour:
    1558143921107.png
    1558143980668.png
    1558144000017.png
    1558144022320.png
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot home BertBerry 1 (Plot #: -3;-64)
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Hard
  • Number of jumps (Optional): 81 Jumps
  • Thanks for everyone for giving me the opportunity to make my first parkour map <3!
  • UPDATE 18/5/2019: Added another 2 jumps but I redid some of the jumps and made them easier while I also replaced the "yellow blocks after the second butter knife with 3 bacons (First time building them) and 4 beans as you see in these new screenshots. I also added another checkpoint and replaced the iron bars with fences on top of the Toast so feel free to retry them :>

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

Unfortunately I will have to give this map a -1. The theme is unoriginal in the food aspect, but I do like the breakfast idea. The build looks okay, although I might consider it a tiny bit messy. I haven't tried the parkour because as I'm typing this I'm in bed lol, but from appearances alone I believe it fits the hard difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Ratings
Hello <3,

Unfortunately I will have to give this map a -1. The theme is unoriginal in the food aspect, but I do like the breakfast idea. The build looks okay, although I might consider it a tiny bit messy. I haven't tried the parkour because as I'm typing this I'm in bed lol, but from appearances alone I believe it fits the hard difficulty.

Ay thanks! Yeah I couldn't really find any ideas that werent used but hopefully I'll have more ideas in the future and turn em into maps :>

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Giving this a -1

Positives:
  • The theme is somewhat unoriginal but no big deal lol
Negatives:
  • The jumps are way too hard for a hard map, and I'm pretty sure this jump is impossible without speed
  • There are WAY WAY WAY TOO MANY BARRIERS! Try as hard as you possibly can to avoid using barriers. If you have to use barriers, mark them using signs or item frames. Also, never include barriers that may interfere with jumps. If barriers interfere with jumps, then make new jumps.
  • Some parts of the build look meh, like the bread and the butter piles
  • The parkour is very float-y and random
Suggestions:
  • Nerf many of the jumps
  • Remove all of the barriers
  • Put all jumps on something theme-related, not just random floating blocks or yellow platforms (not sure if it's butter or something but I can't tell)
Good luck!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that single iron bars are not allowed in maps. There are a few on top of the loaf of bread so please remove them :)

Last edited:
Ratings
Hey, your map looks really nice! Slightly hungry from just looking at this aha..

I actually for once have no positives..

-Map is unoriginal, food wise
-WAY to messy
- Not enough variation in jumps

I'd have to go ahead and play it to figure out how I fully feel, yet for once I'm unmotivated to play the maps I review? I'm sadly going to have to give this a -1

Good luck on your map and future maps! -BB

Ratings
Giving this a -1

Positives:
Negatives:
  • The jumps are way too hard for a hard map, and I'm pretty sure this jump is impossible without speed
Yeah this jump needs to be done with momentum
Giving this a -1

• There are WAY WAY WAY TOO MANY BARRIERS! Try as hard as you possibly can to avoid using barriers. If you have to use barriers, mark them using signs or item frames. Also, never include barriers that may interfere with jumps. If barriers interfere
[/QUOTE]
There isn't way too many barriers. I marked most of them but I'll remove some barriers and mark the other ones
Giving this a -1

Well isn't most of the parkour maps floaty?
Giving this a -1

Positives:

• Nerf many of the jumps
  • Put all jumps on something theme-related, not just random floating blocks or yellow platforms (not sure if it's butter or something but I can't tell)
I will be working on nerfing some of the jumps as they are leaning more to the expert difficulty. As for the barriers, I will remove some and mark some. The floating yellow platforms are butter, or like when you drag it across, you see it spreading.

Also, the iron bars are under the fences so people will jump on the fence and not on the fences, but I'll replace it the iron bars with fences.
Thanks for your feedback! <3
-WAY to messy

I'd have to go ahead and play it to figure out how I fully feel, yet for once I'm unmotivated to play the maps I review? I'm sadly going to have to give this a -1

Well yeah, its not really original cause its food wise. Though, can you like point out some parts that are messy? Will help a lot! I'll be tweaking some jumps maybe later today or tomorrow.

Thanks guys for the feedback! I'll be fixing and tweaking some jumps as well as the other stuff and might add/replace stuff with more theme related jumps/blocks. As it is the first parkour map I've ever made on this server so really, once I finish doing all the tweaking, etc, I will upload new screenshots of the map and add some updates so you guys can try it out again and give me your opinion. So again thanks <3

Ratings
Hello <3,

Giving this a -1

Positives:
Negatives:
  • There are WAY WAY WAY TOO MANY BARRIERS! Try as hard as you possibly can to avoid using barriers. If you have to use barriers, mark them using signs or item frames. Also, never include barriers that may interfere with jumps. If barriers interfere with jumps, then make new jumps.
Suggestions:
  • Nerf many of the jumps
Good luck!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that single iron bars are not allowed in maps. There are a few on top of the loaf of bread so please remove them :)
Hey, your map looks really nice! Slightly hungry from just looking at this aha..

I actually for once have no positives..

-WAY to messy

Wanted to inform you that I've update the map, here it is:
  • UPDATE 18/5/2019: Added another 2 jumps but I redid some of the jumps and made them easier while I also replaced the "yellow blocks after the second butter knife with 3 bacons (First time building them) and 4 beans as you see in the new screenshots. I also added another checkpoint and replaced the iron bars with fences on top of the Toast. So guys feel free to test them.

Ratings
Well due to the changes I finally checked it out! I'll actually be swapping my vote to a +1!
It looked beautiful despite the unoriginal theme, and due to changes it plays actually super well!

Ratings
Well due to the changes I finally checked it out! I'll actually be swapping my vote to a +1!
It looked beautiful despite the unoriginal theme, and due to changes it plays actually super well!
Ayyy thanks! Glad I could change your feedback and yet again without your feedback and the others' I wouldn't have improved it to this. :>

Ratings
UPDATE: I marked the barriers on the edges of the "Orange Fruit" next to the orange juice just in case no one thinks they can skip it and try and go there and then fall.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi BertBerry,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original, because there is already a map with the same theme (Poptart), please be careful next time ! The build could be better, the builds are attractive, but I'm not a big fan of scattered builds, because it's a bit messy, try building your parkour on/in a main build, the parkour could also be better, it's a bit varied, but I found most of your parkour repetitive, for example, the outside parts are mostly normal and ladder jumps, which is not good, try using more blocks, like ice, soul sand, vines…

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.