Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ester070
Ester070
ELITE
Ratings
61 10
The new pond Mechanics has ruined the event for me and many players. I havent seen any positive feedback for this change so i think it would be better for the community to change it back to how it used to be.

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
Good day/evening @Ester070 & @Duda23123,

As you know the pond was recently shrunken due to the overwhelming request of the players. Most recently it was made for the items to fall lower, once again at the request of the players. I personally don't see it as appropriate to ask the admins to change pond once again. However I do love to hear feedback from the players for possible future updates.
Feel free to send me a message on here or on Discord with recommendations on how you would like the pond changed.

Kind regards,
TeamJacob

Last edited:

Kade_34

SrMod | Helper Management
Senior Mod
Kade_34
Kade_34
Senior Mod
Ratings
67 7
I tried the pond the other day with Baroompsycho and I have to say.. it is the best pond on ManaCube.. I appreciate that the players spoke up and that the admins and developers took time to listen and change it for the players .. I find that the old pond was way too big and so many drops were lost due to this and the speed. This pond is .. wow.. nice.. I hope that other ponds can be made like this ..!!!!

RAZORBURN24

ELITE
RAZORBURN24
RAZORBURN24
ELITE
Ratings
The new pond Mechanics has ruined the event for me and many players. I havent seen any positive feedback for this change so i think it would be better for the community to change it back to how it used to be.
I agree When it time there to many people and you cant catch anything

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
tbh i kinda got used to the scuffed one where shit would fall super slowly and spawn super high lol