Broken hoppers

Hi,
I built automatic smelter with hoppers, and then i found out that hoppers doesn't work properly. I put 20 cobblestone in it and everything was in 1 furnace instead of in 8. (it's supposed to be in all furnaces at the same moment. It's Mumbo's machine)
Please fix the hoppers.

axiatinc

ELITE
axiatinc
axiatinc
ELITE
Ratings
40 4
Hi,
I built automatic smelter with hoppers, and then i found out that hoppers doesn't work properly. I put 20 cobblestone in it and everything was in 1 furnace instead of in 8. (it's supposed to be in all furnaces at the same moment. It's Mumbo's machine)
Please fix the hoppers.
You probably placed the hoppers wrong.

Commodore_Sheep

PATRON
Commodore_Sheep
Commodore_Sheep
Patron
Ratings
Hey, I believe LII Jeffy is speaking the truth, as I have proven there is a redstone/Hoppers. As some redstone counters do not keep there time and lock up. But that could be due to the network lag we are currently experiencing with the server. As lag with chucks and items updates (network) well screw up the ticks in the server.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Hey, I believe LII Jeffy is speaking the truth, as I have proven there is a redstone/Hoppers. As some redstone counters do not keep there time and lock up. But that could be due to the network lag we are currently experiencing with the server. As lag with chucks and items updates (network) well screw up the ticks in the server.
He did not place the hoppers wrong. It is just the fact they dont work in 1.13+