First Name
Liam

Country or Timezone
Canada

Discord username
Liam#2744

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
I am very passionate about making this server a better place. I think the server lacks some of the help it needs and I know I can provide it. I have had a few times where the staff didn't help me and I believe I can provide the help people need.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
1 month

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I can communicate with people very well. I am good at problem solving and helping other peoples situations.
I am very non bias.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
I owned a UHC server for about 3 months. I have worked for my city for 6 months now.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
I like to interact with the players on the server. I am very passionate about the server and helping people on the server.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
Being a staff member means being a leader and a good example. It means being part of the community and in my opinion most importantly is treating people right and trying my best to make it a better community!

Are you able to use recording software?
Absolutely

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

ThatComicGuy

MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
125 4
Hey there BruhForRealDoe
I'm sorry to say but this Application is worthy of a -1
For the following reasons....
You are under the requirement for 700 words you Currently have 155 words on deeper topic Questions
You are under the requirement for 20 Forum posts, this is your first ever post on record
You are under the requirement for 50 hours on Parkour you have 9 hours (Proof: https://prnt.sc/qmj4bn)
You have Very little Detail in your application, It looks like you Rushed it
You have a few Grammatical errors which is Critical because you have to get the Players to understand what you are saying
You Discord account is Unlinked
You Minecraft Account is unlinked
So far you Forfull none the requirements to be staff Member
Try again when you have completed all of the requirements

Your ticket says: Try again next time
-Comic

RyleeGrace

Ratings
39 5
BruhForRealDoe,
I’m going to have to give your application a -1. As stated before, it seems like your application was rushed and you have none of the staff requirements. I’ve never seen you help anyone on parkour (but that doesn’t say much, because I’m not on 24/7). I think you should definitely reapply when you meet the requirements and get unbanned from Discord :).
Have a nice day!!

Ratings
13 7
Hey BruhForRealDoe! In my opinion, if someone like you applied for staff I would instantly deny. You are ruthless and you do not care about other players/feelings. You are so handsome though, so curvy. You are also banned from the discord, get nae naed. (Also because you are Canadian)

greenpestopasta

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
greenpestopasta
greenpestopasta
ELITE
Ratings
61 3
Hey Liam.

I am giving this staff application a -1 for a few important reasons. First of all, your application is under the 700 word minimum and you only have 3 forum posts. It honestly seems as though you haven't even looked into the requirements to becoming a staff member. You say as though you can communicate with people very well, though when @ThatComicGuy stated the realistic facts that your staff application isn't up to the standards that Manacube requires, you became defensive and rude, which is the complete opposite of what a Staff Member is on this server. I understand that a stranger giving you tips to improve may not be something you like to hear, but I don't think that it is an excuse to act out in this disrespectful way.

I think that it is a good idea to delete this application and reapply in the near future once you spend some more time on your application and have the required forum points. That is what I would do, personally. This server is a kind platform that doesn't need this negativity. Good luck on your future with Manacube <3

Last edited: