bu*shit

i got banned from skyblock becouse we where fighing in skyblock and then a guy sad davidpri badboy dident knew what he ment with it but a second later i gat banned for hacks i whas palying on that server for a long time with friends know and fighting a lot nobady ever sad hack 1 guy comes in and dies becouse of me and says i hacked and got banned for 2 day yeah so plz do somthing about it or i will just not return to his server becouse i spendid a lot of time on it and know i got banned for hacking becouse i killed somebody on pvp f*ing bulsh*t

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
i got banned from skyblock becouse we where fighing in skyblock and then a guy sad davidpri badboy dident knew what he ment with it but a second later i gat banned for hacks i whas palying on that server for a long time with friends know and fighting a lot nobady ever sad hack 1 guy comes in and dies becouse of me and says i hacked and got banned for 2 day yeah so plz do somthing about it or i will just not return to his server becouse i spendid a lot of time on it and know i got banned for hacking becouse i killed somebody on pvp f*ing bulsh*t
Please work on your grammer and post this in the right forums and provide proof you weren't hacking
http://forums.minevast.com/forums/ban-appeals/
~Chicken

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
The person who banned you was a kitpvp mod who is proficient at recognizing hacks. I do not know if he warned you prior to banning or not. But, he is not required to warn before giving a temp ban for hacking. The ban system in Skyblock for hacking is similar to that for kitpvp. Eventually hacking in Skyblock will also lead to a permanent ban.

Please work on your grammer and post this in the right forums and provide proof you weren't hacking
http://forums.minevast.com/forums/ban-appeals/
~Chicken
English is not Davidpri's first language, and as long as we understand what he means, I see no reason to correct his grammar ... or your spelling, lol.
Also, I don't really understand how someone could possibly provide proof they were not hacking.
Finally, the ban appeals forum is meant to appeal permanent bans, not a 2 day ban as was given in this case.

Last edited by a moderator:

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
English is not Davidpri's first language, and as long as we understand what he means, I see no reason to correct his grammar ... or your spelling, lol.
Also, I don't really understand how someone could possibly provide proof they were not hacking.
Finally, the ban appeals forum is meant to appeal permanent bans, not a 2 day ban as was given in this case.
Kden, I didn't know, about his language or how long his ban was. And he could record or screenshot his versions and other things to prove.
xD

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
He could record, but he would have had to have done that before being banned ... and he didn't know he was going to be banned ... so probs not recording. And its not like he can go back and record what's already happened.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
He could record, but he would have had to have done that before being banned ... and he didn't know he was going to be banned ... so probs not recording. And its not like he can go back and record what's already happened.
Sorry Purple for saying the wrong things I will work harder to make sure I do not make these mistakes
<3

~Chicken

Alex Garcia

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
72 14
The person who banned you was a kitpvp mod who is proficient at recognizing hacks. I do not know if he warned you prior to banning or not. But, he is not required to warn before giving a temp ban for hacking. The ban system in Skyblock for hacking is similar to that for kitpvp. Eventually hacking in Skyblock will also lead to a permanent ban.

Mmm Davidpri with bad grammar? Wierd For Me... In Chat He Does Very Well English...