Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I will be giving this a 0. The theme is a bit unoriginal, as we already have an Adventure Time map (AdventureTime). The build is truly extraordinary, very well-done, pleasing to look at, and it is clear that a lot of effort went into this. The parkour has some floating jumps, but not too many, and it could use more variety. Based on length, I believe this map is better off as an expert.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hey XxNereCraftxX, I'm putting your submission into reviewing.

The theme is original since there is only one Adventure Time map (and it doesn't look anything like this). The build is also good, it's attractive and it looks just like the real thing. The problem is the parkour, it's way too long for a Hard map but too easy for an Expert map. Also it's pretty repetitive (there are a lot of ladder jumps), make sure to use lots of blocks like ice, glass panes, etc.

You have until the end of the month to fix the parkour, if you do I'll be happy to accept!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hey, I'm sorry to be rejecting your map. You didn't make the changes to the parkour that I suggested.

Please resubmit this map if you (or a friend) improves the parkour; the theme and build, like, I said, are excellent and I want to accept this map!

I'd love to see more maps from you.