Map Name:
BucketHat
Plot Number:
/Plot v CosmicWaves 6
Pics of the Parkour Map:
2021-03-17_17.44.30.png
2021-03-17_17.44.35.png
2021-03-17_17.44.43.png

Took care of a jump at the beginning, cleaned up the drop-down area, and fixed the ending parkour on the top of the hat! :D

Have a good day! :D

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there Cosmic, Seth and Hopp !

So just a couple of comments for ya today,

For the build, I enjoy the shape and texture to the hat. Plus, it is an original theme which is always lovely.

As for the parkour, the variation is definitely there, no jumps were repetitive and such. But, because it was based inside the hat, the inside section may get annoying for some players with the amount of headhitters there are. Possibly (if the map goes into reviewing) consider moving some of the parkour down a bit to add more variation instead of straight headhitters.
There were also some sections of the parkour that I felt were too hard for a medium map such as the ladder neo to a daylight sensor but that is an easy fix. ^-^

Lovely map ^^ Have a good day !

-Ana

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I hope this time it gets accepted! :D

TimeLP

Ratings
i really liked the build and the parkour. the parkour was was fun, but a little hard at times. i also made this very bad image on how u could improve some of the parts(ish) to make it more clear where to go and not as confusing kinda.

(make the brewing stand into a repeater so it looks like u cant jump up

Attachments

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello CosmicWaves, GuySeth, Hopplopshop,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello CosmicWaves, GuySeth, Hopplopshop,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is original, as we don't have any maps like this on the server!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. While it is ok, we feel its lacking some details and aspects that would make it more accurate for a bucket hat.

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a medium map, so good job on that! The main issue is that it felt very squished together with many annoying jumps added. Try to create a better flow with a new path to further help your parkour.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.