Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello curtis18264,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have several maps relating to islands (SacredIsland, Islands) and we also have some bird-related maps (Toucan, Heron.) I also wish that there were more things to represent the theme; yes, you have the heads but that's it. Try to make the theme stand out more!
The build is well-built for an island, and there is a decent amount of detail, so good job on that! I can see that a lot of effort went into this!
The parkour is quite varied, which is great! The jumps and length of the map also seem to fit the medium difficulty. However, the parkour is very messy, mostly due to the fact that it is floating a majority of the time (meaning it isn't attached to the build.) You do have some signs indicating where to go, but there is still quite a bit of confusion. Try having a more direct path. There are also a few exploits, one of which I will label for you below. (red indicates exploit, green indicates intended path)
1579370300440.png

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.