ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
Hi! Glad to see you submitting another map! Here are my thoughts;

THEME:
The theme is unique, as I don't think we even have a Digimon themed map, let alone a Budmon themed one. Well done!
BUILD:
I think the build is well-executed, gels with the parkour well and is an accurate portrayal of the Digimon, with some added creative flair of course! I like the way you've used different texture and a nice palette, too. Overall, impressive build!
PARKOUR:
The parkour is well varied, with a nice block usage. The path of the parkour is fairly straight-forward, too. I think the jumps fit the difficulty well. I think that the jumps could have a clearer path, however. Otherwise, I like the parkour!

Overall, I think the map is well made in both build and parkour and should be accepted. Good luck in your future submissions!

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey Inktest, Boris and Gibels,

I'm very happy to tell you that I'll be accepting your map!

The theme is original, as we don't have any Budmon or Digimon maps yet. The build is quite simple, but looks good. It's accurate to the theme and the character looks cute! You used block variation on your course in a nice way, making the parkour enjoyable to do. Both the difficulty of the jumps and the length of your map fit the medium difficulty decently, so good job on that! The parkour also is nicely implemented within the build, which is great. I did not have to change any jumps!

Thank you for submitting this map, I'm looking forward to seeing more submissions from you!
Have a great day,
Sil

Status
Not open for further replies.