Buff cactus please

I think the cactus price was a bit too high before and think it’s good it for nerfed... however the nerf was very unexpected and unfair for people who spent a lot of time building a farm and makes it almost worthless for the price it’s at. I think a perfect price would be 175-200. 150 minimum. What do you think?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee

VIP
heeeeeeeeeeeeee
heeeeeeeeeeeeee
VIP
Ratings
All farms/grinders have unfortunately been heavily nerfed. If cacti were put up to $200 they would be dramatically better than any grinder.

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Hello.

Cactus' were nerfed to prevent a variety of issues and further balance the server economy. Initially, cactus' could sell for a ton but were found to be to advantageous because of how fast and how easy you could create these farms. The goal of this second season of Olympus is to turn the server more mining based as a normal prisons server should be. Cactus' are still very valuable if you create large enough farms but the price nerf was definitely a positive step towards further balancing the server economy.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi guys!! Id like to drop an update. Cactus has been raised to a sell price of $125. This isn't as profitable as it was before the nerf but it will make your farms more balanced and worth it! Just remember that grinding is the main goal of this season and that plots are here to simply assist you in making your money. Please try multiple ways of earning cash! It makes the game more enjoyable and longer lasting!!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee

VIP
heeeeeeeeeeeeee
heeeeeeeeeeeeee
VIP
Ratings
Hi guys!! Id like to drop an update. Cactus has been raised to a sell price of $125. This isn't as profitable as it was before the nerf but it will make your farms more balanced and worth it! Just remember that grinding is the main goal of this season and that plots are here to simply assist you in making your money. Please try multiple ways of earning cash! It makes the game more enjoyable and longer lasting!!
I feel like this is a step in the right direction. I would personally like to see $150

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Personally, I’m quite happy that the sell price for cacti isn’t as high as it used to be. My opinion stands that in season one, grinders and cacti farms were far too reliable, and players are far too used to that. In the new season, the encouraged activities are mining and slaying mobs. I feel that due to Olympus’ unique methods and goals, people forget that it’s still a prison server, where mining should be the main source of income. Farms are still useful, but I think that they should be a secondary source of income.

Even with the recent buff to the price as @LiLKayla said, it gives players a slight increase in the amount of income generated from cacti farms, yet still ensures that cacti is a secondary source. Opinions and suggestions are always welcome, in fact we have a new website dedicated to player suggestions, but I think personally in regards to prices of farmable sources, it’s better to keep them relatively low as farming isn’t the intended point of Olympus, but it is an option.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee

VIP
heeeeeeeeeeeeee
heeeeeeeeeeeeee
VIP
Ratings
Personally, I’m quite happy that the sell price for cacti isn’t as high as it used to be. My opinion stands that in season one, grinders and cacti farms were far too reliable, and players are far too used to that. In the new season, the encouraged activities are mining and slaying mobs. I feel that due to Olympus’ unique methods and goals, people forget that it’s still a prison server, where mining should be the main source of income. Farms are still useful, but I think that they should be a secondary source of income.

Even with the recent buff to the price as @LiLKayla said, it gives players a slight increase in the amount of income generated from cacti farms, yet still ensures that cacti is a secondary source. Opinions and suggestions are always welcome, in fact we have a new website dedicated to player suggestions, but I think personally in regards to prices of farmable sources, it’s better to keep them relatively low as farming isn’t the intended point of Olympus, but it is an option.
Maybe slaying mobs could be made slightly more profitable for people who prefer that?