Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
Thought I'd do another of these introductions cause the last one was in April.

Hi I'm Buffy (not my irl name btw) and my IGN is BuffySwag

I'm an 18 year old trans girl from the UK. Pronouns are she/her.
I main parkour and am, um, critical of how the server is run, and sometimes I hardly play for a large period of time. I'm not much of a mapper, but sometimes I have a go.
I've recently started my degree in PPE
(stands for Philosophy, Politics and Economics, not Personal Protective Equipment :p)

My favourite food is ice cream, but I have a massive sweet tooth, and so will eat pretty much anything. I've recently started eating meat again after a year of being pescatarian. (vegetarianism + fish)
My favourite music is rock/pop/anything really from the 60s and 70s. Pink Floyd is my favourite, with Led Zeppelin and The Who not far behind in second.
If you ever fancy a chat about anything, my discord is @Buffy#1111 and I'll even give you my snapchat if you ask for it.

:)

(P.S: mayochup > salad cream > ketchup > brown sauce > mayonnaise > vinegar > mustard)

Last edited:

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Hey, Buffy! lovely to meet you :)

What's your favourite Pink Floyd song? You seem to have a great taste in music! If you're ever looking for recommendations, or have any you'd like to give, feel free to shoot me a message any time! :D

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Whats good Buffy!

Finally someone who knows of 70s music, instead of that beep bop bap music (no offense). Also help me with politics LOL I'm drowning in American Democracy work .-.

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
Hey, Buffy! lovely to meet you :)

What's your favourite Pink Floyd song? You seem to have a great taste in music! If you're ever looking for recommendations, or have any you'd like to give, feel free to shoot me a message any time! :D
ooo i saw a post on reddit a little while ago which said "what is the best song ever written, and why is it Echoes?" which is an opinion I 100% agree with, but for shorter, less intensive songs I'd say Comfortably Numb and See Emily Play are really great as well :p
Also help me with politics LOL I'm drowning in American Democracy work .-.
m8 american politics is just as much a can of rotten worms as british politics is lol. there is nothing pleasant in there to look at. recently I've been [binge] watching a youtube channel called CGP Grey, who does some excellent, simplified explanations of how american and british politics work. i highly recommed!

Kaylin!

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Svechy
Svechy
MVP+
Ratings
61 9
ooo i saw a post on reddit a little while ago which said "what is the best song ever written, and why is it Echoes?" which is an opinion I 100% agree with, but for shorter, less intensive songs I'd say Comfortably Numb and See Emily Play are really great as well :p

m8 american politics is just as much a can of rotten worms as british politics is lol. there is nothing pleasant in there to look at. recently I've been [binge] watching a youtube channel called CGP Grey, who does some excellent, simplified explanations of how american and british politics work. i highly recommed!
ngl brick in the wall slaps