Bug??

When i vote i get absolutely nothing, i have voted 8 times now and have received nothing, before those 8 votes i was getting rewards for voting??????????

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey!

We know that voting can be buggy. There are a few things you can do to make sure you've done everything you could to get the rewards. You have to make sure your ign is typed 100% correctly, mind lower and upper case. Make sure that you're online on the desired server. Keep the voting site open for a little bit after voting. I always vote on one site, leave it open and vote on the next, then close the previous one and vote on a new one and keep doing that.

Since there is a lot that can go wrong between the voting site and the server, there is not much we can do about the missing items appart from appologising. If you mostly vote for the cubits, try voting while being logged into another realm.

Have a great day,
warlord9120 <3

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
For manacube recently the vote links have been having many problems and the staff and owner are working on getting them fixed for players. Due to this they are taking down vote links and replacing them with new ones to try and fix the link so that players receive their vote rewards.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Make sure you have been on that server for more than 5 hours! (not confirmed by staff but known by players) If not, you will not get the rewards! Hope you will receive your vote rewards next time you log on/next day.