Build Competition Idea!

Ratings
12 2
Hello again, it's your resident irrelevant homosexual with a rapidly decreasing life-spam but a vastly increasing list of reasons why I don't want to exist! Don't worry I'm well aware of how edgy I am!!!!!! :mc_31-0:

Anyways after whatever that was, I kinda had a nervous breakTHROUGH yesterday, cause I was looking at all of the BuildCompetitions but I don't know if we've ever done something like a Duo/Team building competition on the server?? Honestly duo build competitions like the Decoration one that has just been completed today would be really cool and I know some people are deterred away from Solo build competitions because a single person *cough* A L E X A *cough* enters every single one and always manages to scare everyone else out of existence. Obviously it might be unbalanced if there was a team which had more than one Build Team member but that could always be a rule where only one Build Team Member could be present within the Team/Duo.:mc_e_94:

Competitions that last over a couple of days are, personally, more interesting than the weekly Build Competitions just because I have the thinking speed of a snail and always manage to further my journey towards Carpal Tunnel rather than thinking about the build (Personal Struggles :eek:).

Hope y'all have had a Merry little Gaymas,
MyGingerLife.:mc_116-0:

P.S I just found out to my stupidity that the last one was ACTUALLY a team build competition, but still I would like to see some more frequent Team/Duo's ones ;o