• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chandelier_

MVP+
culor
culor
MVP+
Ratings
Heyo so, i'm trying to figure out what builds to do on creative. if you could vote that'd be great!

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
I chose Underground fairy type thingy. I'm excited to see what you'll build(even if it isnt this one). Good luck with your build. Keep us updated too!!

Chandelier_

MVP+
culor
culor
MVP+
Ratings
I chose Underground fairy type thingy. I'm excited to see what you'll build(even if it isnt this one). Good luck with your build. Keep us updated too!!
aw thank you! i will gladly keep you updated on what i choose!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
I like the idea of a fairy forest. It seems like itd be a nice peaceful little place <3

Chandelier_

MVP+
culor
culor
MVP+
Ratings
I like the idea of a fairy forest. It seems like itd be a nice peaceful little place <3
yeah, thank you for voting! i hope to do something fairy type. my goal is to make everything look and feek nice

justakwardnemo

Ratings
Heyo so, i'm trying to figure out what builds to do on creative. if you could vote that'd be great!
FAIRY FOREST SOUNDS SO COOL. Fantasy is my favorite style of builds and this would be awesome.

Chandelier_

MVP+
culor
culor
MVP+
Ratings
FAIRY FOREST SOUNDS SO COOL. Fantasy is my favorite style of builds and this would be awesome.
i hope my builds are up to your standard but yeah, fairy forest is getting a lot of votes!

NotCoolHammers

MVP+
Mi_kel
Mi_kel
MVP+
Ratings
Looking forward to seeing what it will look like, they are all good ideas. Personally, I like a cave civilization most, but the polls state differently.

Chandelier_

MVP+
culor
culor
MVP+
Ratings
Looking forward to seeing what it will look like, they are all good ideas. Personally, I like a cave civilization most, but the polls state differently.
who knows? imma wait a bit longer to decide.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
who knows? imma wait a bit longer to decide.
I voted for underground fairy type thing :p
Really interested in seeing what you come up with! Please do send screenies or just let me know when you finished so I can come check it out!

Chandelier_

MVP+
culor
culor
MVP+
Ratings
I voted for underground fairy type thing :p
Really interested in seeing what you come up with! Please do send screenies or just let me know when you finished so I can come check it out!
Definitely will let you know!

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hi, Chandelier
I hope it turns out good. Regardless of the theme that is chosen. Good luck on building it.
Geshultz

Chandelier_

MVP+
culor
culor
MVP+
Ratings
Fairy Forest, seems like the best idea!
so far its underground fairy thingy.... but i may add a forest, who knows ;)