BuilderBoy2701 and NBoost_ Hacking

Earlier I teleported to someone on accident by typing in the wrong name (builder boy) and was attacked. I fought and killed one of the two (I think it was builder boy) and they dropped 2 stacks of diamonds and almost a full inv of ores. When i tpd originally i was in their "strip mine" which was an odd set of tunnels leading to larger areas. I have had staff of previous servers and know this as an X-ray tunnel, where the hacker mines straight to ores in an odd fashion. This was the same thing as what I saw when i teleported. In addition to them x-raying to ores, I tpd a second time to fight Nboost and mined a distance away to test my theory. I covered my tunnel in stone and shifted for a minute. After a 10 or so seconds, Builderboy2701 said in chat "I can see him from here" and mined towards me. I waited until he got close by watching his name tag and unshifted and ran away. This shows that he not only X-rays to find ores, but to find players. I believe nboost_ used X-ray swell bc he did the same shortly after, but didn't say anything in chat. Afterwards i confronted them and they denied it as to be expected and accused me of flying near their base when i simply enderpearled into a tree. Later, I was harassed by Nboost_ calling me a pussy, a **** in chat and calling me other derogatory terms that I don't feel like typing out. I do not have screenshots bc I can not move them from my folder to forums due to an old java glitch and am working on getting help getting these guys banned or punished. They are in the factions BFFtime and continue to call me names and derogatory terms as I write this post. I am not sure if its against the rules or not but Nboost_ repeatedly combat logged by going to spawn or his home when he got low from fighting. I tried to consult staff but none would help me so I brought it here. Thanks for Reading.
-Sam

Breezetix

Ratings
13 7
You are lying, that is wrong you tpaed us few times and we saw you flying, I dont have xrays, so stop lying

As I said previously in this post, you saying i was "flying" was me enderpearling on top of your grinder and on top of your trees.

How would you be able to see my inventory always? What does you seeing me holding and enderpearl have to do with it