Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
While the parkour is easy and fits well, I recommend you change the fence and water jump at the beginning. They are easy jumps, but most newer players might not understand how to do these jumps, especially the water one. The weakest point of this map is body, since its a worledit sphere, but its not like you could have done much about that. Overall an okay map :)

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
While the parkour is easy and fits well, I recommend you change the fence and water jump at the beginning. They are easy jumps, but most newer players might not understand how to do these jumps, especially the water one. The weakest point of this map is body, since its a worledit sphere, but its not like you could have done much about that. Overall an okay map :)
I've slightly changed the water jump, so it shouldn't be too confusing anymore. As for the fence jump, it doesn't seem to be too difficult or confusing, but just in case, I've changed the fence into a wall for a bit more room to land.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MCBYT,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, as we don't have any maps of this particular theme, so good job on that!
The build is
accurate to what you were going for, and there is a decent amount of block variety/details to be seen throughout! I can tell that you put a lot of effort into this!
The parkour is varied throughout, and it is incorporated with the theme quite nicely! The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps are good for the easy difficulty!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.