MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Congratulations on having your map submission ACCEPTED. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is original as we do not have any Bunsen Burner maps. We do have some maps with fire featured but as this is not the main focus of your map or the parkour, it is still unique.
Build: The build is a little plain, but compared to what a lot of bunsen burners look like, it has a decent amount of block variety and detail to be accepted. The fire looks great, and I like the different colors and the accuracy (blue on the bottom and yellow on the top) to a real bunsen burner flame.
Parkour: The parkour was the proper length of an EASY map. However, there were a few jumps that the map judge team and I found a little too difficult and annoying for an EASY map, which I have nerfed for you (you can see the changes below). The parkour was well-varied and maintained the interest throughout the map, so nice job building the parkour.

Congrats again! I hope to see more map submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Changes to the parkour:

Added an extra vine here to make this less annoying (final)
Added this trapdoor to make turning to the minecart more consistent for beginners
Changed this enchantment table into a smooth stone slab to make jumping to it from the head easier

Status
Not open for further replies.