Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
DISCLAIMER: This is a rant.

I know I have already posted recently about hackers, but this is another topic that has really gotten to me recently. Prices.
I respect that I can't buy or sell certain items, I don't care about that. What I do care about, however, is the fact that some things are just flat out inaccurate. Why does a diamond block sell for less than 9 diamonds? It really frustrates me because I can't remember how many times i've forgotten and sold bigs sums of D blocks and made less than I could have if i Just sold them as diamonds. Same with emeralds and all that jazz. It's not a HUGE problem but It's definitely aggravating that it's there.

Now, am I asking for a depletion in how much things sell for? Absolutely not. What I am asking for, however, is equal rates for items. If I have 9 stacks of diamonds, I will make that into a stack of diamond blocks to preserve chest space. It sounds nitpicky, but I do not want to have to make 8 trips or type /shop 8 times just because I am selling dubs of diamonds instead of a dub of Diamond blocks or anything for that matter.

Now onto my next complaint, prices for buying things compared to selling them.

So let's say I go to the shop and buy 2 zombie spawners. I'm down 100k now. Here is what gets me : You can't sell spawners in the shop, which results in spawners being a MAJOR part of the auction house and economy in general. Why does this zombie spawner I just bought for 50k seem worthless after I look in the auction house and see I could have bought 2 for the price of the one I just bought. Blaze spawners going for 80k or less. It seems like no matter what I have that's worth money, It's still worthless since the economy just makes everything cheap. Again, I'm not asking for anything to change. I'm just ranting here, but seriously! Why does a beacon cost 1.5MIL but I can buy one in the auction house for like 50k or some stupid price? I don't know, I just think if things are being sold for that little, they should cost less too. Just my two cents.

Now onto something I need a different paragraph for.

Hoppers.

Oh my gosh are hoppers the most ANNOYING things on this server to A. Get your hands on and B. Sell.
30k a piece in the shop. If I try selling one for lets say, 10k, its too much. But if I want to buy one for 10k, its too little. WHAT?! HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK?! I think hoppers need to be have a better definition in the economy, because right now people just shoot prices and you either pay it or don't.

But tell me what you guys think about the shop prices, If you agree with what I said, or if you disagree with what I said. Give me your opinions too.

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
Okay the shop is a little off but it has never bothered me.
Zombie spawners give bad money drops so they sell for so little. No one really buys spawners from the shop anyway as it is far more expensive than auction.
Beacons are a high price and I don't know why. Maybe the owners thought killing a wither was a challenge.
Hopper prices are going to change as the market often changes.

If you need to know anything about prices in game I will try and answer best I can I don't know too much but I can answer some basic questions.

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
This is the exact reason I made the post though. To see what others think of it. In my opinion the server revolves around economy, and right now I just feel as if there should be something extra to define the economy. Maybe shop chests. I don't know.