Ratings
255 2
Map Creator: GamersDecision
Map Name: Buzz!
/plot home GamersDecision 2
Map Difficulty: Medium
Jumps: 45
Checkpoints: 5

This is the Buzz! controller. They were used to play quiz and party games on the playstation home consoles.

Thank you for checking out my map submission! If you have any pieces of advice or critique, then do share them here. I would greatly appreciate it! :)

Attachments

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Gamers,

It pains me to have to tell you that I will be REJECTING your map.
  • Theme: The theme is definitely original, I have yet to see any "Buzz Controller" maps. Good job!
  • Build: This is where the main problems with the map can be found. The build is just not very good, mostly due to the simplicity of it. Personally, it sort of looks like pixel art. The build doesn't have much shaping or dimensionality to it (for example, the buttons are flat when they're supposed to have some shape to them). I just don't think it's a great theme to build to start with due to how easy it is to build it in an incredibly basic manner.
  • Parkour: The parkour was good. It fit the medium difficulty in both length and difficulty, well done! I also found it to be enjoyable to play throughout due to the great variation of blocks/jumps utilized.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.