celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Hey Pres, as per usual your building skills don't let the theme down! It looks great and you incorporated the upsidedown smoothly- a cool use of the space.
The parkour, in my opinion, was fun to do, varied and fit the medium difficulty well.
I did notice a skip which should probably be patched- around the back of the house (above ground) there are a few leaf blocks you can neo around and jump onto the ladder from, essentially skipping the first 10 jumps of the map! If fixed though I'd love to see this in the log <33

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey Pres!
Review time, you know the deal.
I can't say about the theme since I don't know if there are other Stranger Things maps accepted right now. I'm assuming it's original!
The build of your map is good! It's well made and the parkour works with it nicely!
Parkour fits the Medium difficulty, is of good length and has an appropriate amount of checkpoints.

My only issue with the map is an exploit that skips around 15 jumps
2020-05-12_11.26.14.png

You can simply go here all the way from start, jump on the window and then on the fence. This skips everything behind the house and all that comes before it.

Good luck! :)

freshavocado

MVP
freshhhavocado
freshhhavocado
MVP
Ratings
Love the theme of this map! Will check it out when I next login. Good luck!

Jodie

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hey Pres,

I'll be accepting your map for the following reasons:

The theme for your map is decent, as there are no Byers house maps.

The build for your map is great, resembles the actual house from the TV show and the details made it look even better.

The parkour for your map fits the difficulty, is varied and has a good length for a medium map, anyways, I would like to point out that I found an impossible jump which I already changed.

Thanks for submitting a map and I hope to see more from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.