Can Anyone give me cubits? i am a broke boi D:

Stardust

ELITE
StardustOfficial
StardustOfficial
ELITE
Ratings
There's beggars and then there's this. Smh.
My best advice to you is to join any of the many servers Manacube has and begin earning money on those. Once you get to a certain amount on them you can start trading that money for cubits. Until then, please don't beg - it just seems rude and is annoying. <3

Ratings
Not sure where you're from but in the United States you can recycle bottles/cans and bring them to a recycling area near you and redeem them for $0.05 each (or 0.05 cubits ea if you wanna think of it that way). Collect 20 bottles and that's $1.00 USD or 1 Cubit. Many other countries have similar systems for recycling where they pay you about $0.05 per bottle/can. Collect the bottles/cans at your house, find them on the side of the street, clean up after a party that has beverages, you'll find em.

Get a parent or yourself to convert that money into PayPal and there ya go!

Yes it takes work but that's just how the world works

Ratings
7 1
Not sure where you're from but in the United States you can recycle bottles/cans and bring them to a recycling area near you and redeem them for $0.05 each (or 0.05 cubits ea if you wanna think of it that way). Collect 20 bottles and that's $1.00 USD or 1 Cubit. Many other countries have similar systems for recycling where they pay you about $0.05 per bottle/can. Collect the bottles/cans at your house, find them on the side of the street, clean up after a party that has beverages, you'll find em.

Get a parent or yourself to convert that money into PayPal and there ya go!

Yes it takes work but that's just how the world works
thats a cool idea i ll check if its the same in italy
edit nothing in italy like this

Last edited:

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233