Can I get Warrior? --MikkelSkifter

Hello my name is MikkelSkifter and I would like to ask if I could get Warrior? I've only been warned 3 times, 2 for selling sponsor and 1 for spamming. I'm lvl 600 and I follow rules + I love this damn server <3 I've never been banned so I really hope I could get promoted <3

Ty <3 -- MikkelSkifter

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
MikkelSkifter Enjin Minevast Posts
http://www.enjin.com/profile/8007399/posts
Kit-PvP 3.0
Hate The New Map I PAID FOR A GOOD KIT ON SPONSOR and money! I had 5 sets of p4 FIVE! it was just going so well :_( the last 2 servers that I've been playing on have been scamming me to and u guys was the next :I I didnt think this would happend. I really hope u would change back or u will never see me on kitpvp again sorry :( (Dont take this as an threat)
o_O
JK Mikkel your cool, congrats on lvl 600

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Pageth go to anger managment school pls
not everyone can be as perfect as you
but are u anygood at animation? Javacsript? Plugin development? Building? So smd
and all you do is pay to win

Last edited:

Brackish

Ratings
Hello my name is MikkelSkifter and I would like to ask if I could get Warrior? I've only been warned 3 times, 2 for selling sponsor and 1 for spamming. I'm lvl 600 and I follow rules + I love this damn server <3 I've never been banned so I really hope I could get promoted <3

Ty <3 -- MikkelSkifter
Just wait for them to give you warrior. Usually the staff see that you are 600 and tell Dacon to promote you to warrior, and Gratz On lvl 600

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Just wait for them to give you warrior. Usually the staff see that you are 600 and tell Dacon to promote you to warrior, and Gratz On lvl 600
o_O BRACK <3