Can we change sand buckets

im crashing every time that i log in because of the sand buckets and every time i start placing those genbuckets i start lagging a lot and i think you can make some sort of lag machine and maybe you can make it work like cobble genbuckets and obbi ones to so can you please stop some of the lag
or all of it

Last edited:

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
(sorry for replying so late)
unfortunately i highly doubt we could do anything to alter the sand gen buckets, sand works like that because of the minecraft mechanics, which we can’t really control.

a little tip to reduce general lag for the future, would be to do /fps in game and toggle all of them off. also make sure you’re changing your game graphics/ texture packs if you need to.

im crashing every time that i log in because of the sand buckets and every time i start placing those genbuckets i start lagging a lot and i think you can make some sort of lag machine and maybe you can make it work like cobble genbuckets and obbi ones to so can you please stop some of the lag
or all of it

Hello, sorry for a super late response to this post.

The issue here is the way Minecraft handle the lightning updates, what you need is to find a "Lightfix mod" for the version you're playing on.

This will also fix issues with lag regarding genning roof on bases, cannon boxes etc.