Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
no it would lag the server a lot and its also a dumb idea to me because the parkour server is best played in 1.8.9 for no lag.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
DID YOU EVEN READ MY POST ALL THE WAY? I EXPLAINED WHY...
1. There is no need to get mad and type in all caps
2. Your argument that it would lag the server is wrong, people already play on higher versions than 1.8.9 and increasing the amount of players wouldn't change anything.
-------------------
About your Idea ItsRainingMen: While it would be a cool idea, actually coding it so you can only use elytra on the specific courses could be a litle work and we don't have any courses for it. At the rate the manacube team works, I don't think they would bother on something that only has 1 map to play.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
2. Your argument that it would lag the server is wrong, people already play on higher versions than 1.8.9 and increasing the amount of players wouldn't change anything.
-------------------
About your Idea ItsRainingMen: While it would be a cool idea, actually coding it so you can only use elytra on the specific courses could be a litle work and we don't have any courses for it. At the rate the manacube team works, I don't think they would bother on something that only has 1 map to play.
look i didn't mean to type in all caps. I was not paying attention and then when i finished typing,I realized it had caps so i left it. I was not getting mad

ItsRainingMen101

Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
look i didn't mean to type in all caps. I was not paying attention and then when i finished typing,I realized it had caps so i left it. I was not getting mad
Wouldnt you just have edited it? And I dont feel like you wrote an entire sentence looking away the whole time.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
im lazy lol

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I really like the idea but it does sound like alot of work...

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I like it but there'd have to be a separate 1.12.2+ world for elytra courses plus I can see there being tons of exploits which is harder for the map maker and would persuade them less to build an elytra map

Sketchinqq

Dedicated Member
MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
I dont see how this could lag the server... i think it could be a fairly promising idea if looked into

Sketchinqq

Dedicated Member
MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
-------------------
People could create more maps for it just like normal parkour I think it's a good idea but it would take a bit of work.