Can we pls punished Requiem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
The Faction Requiem has member that have went around griefing and raiding other players, i feel that their conduct is rly horrible and is killing the server. For the sake of money, justice and fairness please either ban or severly punished the faction ty

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I don't know much about factions, but isn't griefing and raiding the point?

Wolflisteel

MVP+
WolfLiSteel
WolfLiSteel
MVP+
Ratings
6 1
I don't know much about factions, but isn't griefing and raiding the point?
Yes but not on grace period. They have been raiding, destroying chest, setting homes in bases and even glitching enderpearls on borders. Sadly wasnt able to take a screenie or record of it while we were dying a lot

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Ah, I see - I didn't know that :) Thanks.

Yeah thats not cool :/ I'm sure they'll be punished for it.

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
lmao, this child, going around killing is NOT raiding, and is/was allowed, if you dont wanna pvp and play against people who will destroy you, YOU yes you, have the choice to choose a different gamemode.

Josuke

ELITE
espese
espese
ELITE
Ratings
Yes but not on grace period. They have been raiding, destroying chest, setting homes in bases and even glitching enderpearls on borders. Sadly wasnt able to take a screenie or record of it while we were dying a lot
Aye my mans we never broke chests, glitching into bases was never a thing with pearls. It's your own fault if you can't secure your own base my mans.

Ratings
2 2
yeah we aren't doing any of this we cant destroy chest unless you claimed the land also isn't factions a pvp server grace period means we can raid and we haven't destroyed anything bc we cant you claimed anything ROYAL factions co leader came to our base and claimed right on our board and started cobble monstering us which we later got a admin to remove and unclaimed that's griefing and against the rules

EUCombo

ELITE
EUCombo
EUCombo
ELITE
Ratings
Destroying chests? It's not actually possible for a faction to break any block within the claims of another faction during grace period (Unless they are truced and the faction have those settings enabled of course).
Tnt Doesn't work
Creeper eggs don't work
you can trigger a real explosion from getting unlucky whilst fishing.
Yes the faction have been killing players but that is because on every faction server, pvp is allowed during grace period, just not destroying blocks within other territory.
So please do not make fake accusations towards the faction if you don't have any proof of them destroying anything.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I think what he said is that it was your faction that dug the hole, not them.

Status
Not open for further replies.