Rejected CanderKoda - Insane map (Nerfed, Shortened Resubmission)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
16 2
Hello! ^_^ The original submission got denied because the map was too long (280 jumps LOL) so i just went through it and nerfed the parkour and deleted a bunch of unnecessary jumps. Now it is at about ~205 jumps (still fairly long but at least its not the longest insane map) The room I deleted the most parkour in was room 9 because it was kind of boring and not straight forward.
  • TheSurvivor_5000
  • CanderKoda (Theme: art museum)
  • /plot home TheSurvivor_5000 1
  • Difficulty: Insane
  • Jumps: ~205
  • Checkpoints: ~21

Attachments

Ratings
16 2
If it still needs any difficulty I am still willing to nerf/buff/shorten some areas of the parkour. I hope you guys enjoy the parkour :)

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
+0.5 In my opinion, it’s still too long but the build is amazing! the parkour is still too hard for an insane but I wish you luck!

Ossipago1

Ratings
+0,5 for this map, This map were good details, but its probably too hard for a insane. but the parkour were kinda good imo, I wish your best luck!

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hi!
I will be putting this submission into reviewing for the reasons listed below. I will be giving you until the end of August (18 days) to fix up and make slight changes to your map. If you do not make any changes until the date I've given you, I will be rejecting this map. I will review this and decide whether I'll be rejecting or accepting this map at the end of August or before if you notify me.

Now here's why I'm putting it this into reviewing.

Firstly, the map is quite repetitive at some points, especially in the first room there's a LOT of neos.
Secondly, it's pretty confusing I'd recommend adding so signs or arrows directing where to go.

And for the rest of the map, it's slightly unoriginal as we already have some maps based around museums and/or large buildings, but for this, I don't find it a big deal. The parkour is pretty varied and the length also fits the difficulty you are going for, some people may argue that it's still too long but, its shorter than some of our insane maps already. As for the build, it's very well done and I can tell that you definitely put a lot of effort into it.

Thank you for submitting this map, and I'd love to see more from you.
Luci

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hey there!
Unfortunately, we will be rejecting your map for the following reasons,
Firstly, I would like to say that I love the build, and it looks pretty attractive in my opinion, but the theme is a bit unoriginal as we already have maps themed around museums and 'Building' related maps. Even after your 'changes', we still found it very repetitive and found that you didn't do much to change it, I found that it was more clear on where to go than the first time I went through it but other than that, the parkour and length fit the difficulty you were going for, but I personally still found it a bit too long.

Again, thank you for submitting this map, and I'd love to see more from you.
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.