Cannon Server?

EUCombo

ELITE
EUCombo
EUCombo
ELITE
Ratings
I understand that factions has just been released and its turning out not too bad.
I'm just making this to make the suggestion of a cannon server being added to ManaCube as servers have different lags which means
that cannon timings may need to be altered on things like the sand comp because if it's even 1 tick off then the sand may just break
within the comp.
I'm sure that I am going to have many people agreeing with me because who wants to have to remake their cannon over and over just to
try and make the timings work. Also when you're working with a 255 nuker, the cannon blowing itself up can cost you so much more time
and in game money than it should, just because of one or two ticks that need to be altered ever so slightly.
I hope that you take this suggestion and try do something with it as it will make the factions server feel a lot more like factions.
Thanks
-EUCombo

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
This would be a great idea because it gives many a chance to test cannons before wasting materials and finding out that the cannon doesn’t even work. There would be a higher chance of this becoming a thing if you were to make a suggestion here or put this thread into Ideas and Feedback.

66b

Katconx
Katconx
Ratings
15 1
sorry but a cannon server would be hot ass, manacube dont have the knowledge to make a cannon server and even on bigger faction servers when they make cannon servers they just flop... just oneshotmc or cafe

LeRoin

PATRON
LeRoinx
LeRoinx
Patron
Ratings
42 2
sorry but a cannon server would be hot ass, manacube dont have the knowledge to make a cannon server and even on bigger faction servers when they make cannon servers they just flop... just oneshotmc or cafe
Sorry, but a cannon server would be hot ass.
Manacube doesn't have the knowledge to make a cannon server, and bigger faction servers do not have good ones.
Just search for Cannon servers on google.

Hope this will help you in the future.
:)