Can't connect to server??

Hey!

So, for some reason, Minecraft is saying it is unable to connect to the server. I'm not banned or anything since I was just on last night. I'm really confused. Is the server down?

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello,
I would suggest trying to use direct ip's if you are unable to connect.
So for parkour it would be parkour.manacube.com, creative - creative.manacube.com etc.
If you are still having issues start a conversation with me on the forums or you can always dm me on disc, madi#5198 and I'll see if there's anything else that I can do to help!

I just made an account to this site, but I also have come to a problem while connecting. Idk if this has to do with the game being Bedrock edition or Java Edition, but I cannot connect to the server and using direct ips don't work for me. Do you know what to do?

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
I just made an account to this site, but I also have come to a problem while connecting. Idk if this has to do with the game being Bedrock edition or Java Edition, but I cannot connect to the server and using direct ips don't work for me. Do you know what to do?
Do you have the real edition of MC? Or do you have a cracked version? If you have a real version using the direct ip's above should work fine but if it's a cracked version you won't be able to connect.

Also connecting from a different console besides PC won't work