(Can't find bug/player report sections so I am just posting it on this because I am planning to use it here is allowed.). Would this be allowed?

Personally, as a player I hate setting up massive redstone farms that allow for me to automate the entirety of my other farms such as super smelters and the like. The problem being with these is fuel and the three most feasible options are the use of blaze rods, which would require large amounts of blaze spawners. A massive lava bucket farm, which I don't plan on setting up because of it's unreliability and I have no idea if dripstone is obtainable or not. Finally, there is charcoal a alternative to coal. HOWEVER this would require a massive automated tree farm, which wouldn't be practical.
So, my idea is to use carpet duping machines to fuel it all. It would have to be modified but it would be easier then doing anything else and could result in less lag for some of them. It also can be seen more as a game mechanic as well.
If anyone could reach out and tell me if this would be allowed, thanks. It really means a lot.

Orsx

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
orsx
orsx
Patron+
Ratings
84 4
Personally, as a player I hate setting up massive redstone farms that allow for me to automate the entirety of my other farms such as super smelters and the like. The problem being with these is fuel and the three most feasible options are the use of blaze rods, which would require large amounts of blaze spawners. A massive lava bucket farm, which I don't plan on setting up because of it's unreliability and I have no idea if dripstone is obtainable or not. Finally, there is charcoal a alternative to coal. HOWEVER this would require a massive automated tree farm, which wouldn't be practical.
So, my idea is to use carpet duping machines to fuel it all. It would have to be modified but it would be easier then doing anything else and could result in less lag for some of them. It also can be seen more as a game mechanic as well.
If anyone could reach out and tell me if this would be allowed, thanks. It really means a lot.
Late reply, but Im pretty sure this wouldn't be allowed. A few seasons ago on Skyblock we all had automated redstone sugarcane farms that had to be removed because it made the server lag so badly. Im assuming the same for your idea? Also fairly sure that duping of any type is not allowed. Pretty cool idea though