Can't join the server :

Tufart_59

Ratings
Hi ,
Manacube's creative doesn't have any program to download his plots. And needing one of mine on a private server, I wanted to go to Manacube with the "schematic" mod (only), but I've the impression that this mode blocks my access to the server.
Is this the case, and if so, how can I download one of my plots?
or this mode doesn't prevent the connection, and if so, what's the problem ?

(I specify that the ejection of the server is done during the download of the Manacube pack, taking place at each entry to the main hub.

Version used: Forge 1.12.2.
Thank you.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
uhh, hi Tufart!
I don't think that there is anything that the server has to restrict you joining with mods, perhaps it's on your end? I would advise not using schematic though unless a staff member allows it. I'm not sure of the rules on creative.
I'm pretty sure there is no way for the maps/plots to be downloaded, I vaguely remember a similar thread a while ago.

1600734108786.png

I hope you can find a way though!

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
Hi there.

Creative used to have a command to download plots (/plot download), however, this command has been broken for quite some time now, which is why you cannot download any plots at the moment. I recommend you to NOT use the schematic mod as it's a disallowed modification on Creative. You can check here (clickable link) what modifications are allowed. If you're still unsure about it, feel free to contact me on forums, ingame or discord [Lavendel#4574].

Hope this helps. Have a nice day/night!

Sincerely,
Lavendel

Ratings
10 2
Hi ,
Manacube's creative doesn't have any program to download his plots. And needing one of mine on a private server, I wanted to go to Manacube with the "schematic" mod (only), but I've the impression that this mode blocks my access to the server.
Is this the case, and if so, how can I download one of my plots?
or this mode doesn't prevent the connection, and if so, what's the problem ?

(I specify that the ejection of the server is done during the download of the Manacube pack, taking place at each entry to the main hub.

Version used: Forge 1.12.2.
Thank you.
ue thats kinda the only bummer about it now however i still love it